PDA

View Full Version : How much should i sell for?

blake_mx_racer
09-02-2008, 08:33 PM
how much should i list my bike as locally? no races on the fresh rebuild motor

09-02-2008, 08:51 PM
nice quad. best thing to do is check ebay or local sites and classified to find a range and what others have in comparison

Crusty450er
09-02-2008, 08:57 PM
i know you dont want to hear it but i would start at 5000$ and work down from that. everyone wants to give you practically nothing for it. you give them a price and they look at you and think you are crazy. people dont want to pay for what they are getting and its starting to get sicking!!!!

blake_mx_racer
09-02-2008, 09:04 PM
i hear that, hard to think how much time and money you put in to these things and how much less you get out of them.

d3ktrix
09-02-2008, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by blake_mx_racer
i hear that, hard to think how much time and money you put in to these things and how much less you get out of them.

Tell me about it, mine has almost 3 times into it what it would prolly sell for.

And that's only counting parts that are actually on it, not stuff that came and went and service stuff.

atvmaster0927
09-03-2008, 05:59 AM
Yeah the quad market has went down so much in just over about a year or so.

Your best bet is to part everything out and then sell it stock. You will make more money that way.

BTW, nice 450r.

Oh and if you are going to part out, i would to the rossier pipe:D lol

bama06300ex
09-03-2008, 08:43 AM
I know if I were to get it from ya, for... lets say... $4200, I would walk away knowing I got a pretty good deal and an even better quad. But so many people want you to bring it to em, give it to em for free, throw in a helmet, and fill it up with gas. I have a 300ex I'm tryin to sale right now but everybody's broke!! Anyway, I love the bike man, it really kicks a**!! And good luck with the sell.

*shameless plug* 06" 300EX with HMF, UNI, overrev CID box, Lonestar axle, nerfs, geared down 1 tooth on front sprocket, stock tires with bout 50% tread, and WARRANTY TILL 2012! $3200 OBO...........PM ME IF INTERESTED

quadgod440ex
09-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Like said before , your best bet is to part with everything aftermarket , then try and sell it stock , you are gonna get just as much for it stock and you are with the aftermarket stuff. Well maybe a couple hundred here and there difference but the aftermarket stuff is pretty much gonna just atract people , then there gonna low ball you down to where it would almost be worth it to sell it stock.

PS ill buy the hood if you part it hehehe.

quadgod440ex
09-03-2008, 10:10 AM
And that +2 stem if you part it hehehe, Im suprised the raping of this quad didnt start sooner.

MX450
09-03-2008, 08:46 PM
The way things are goin right now id say 4500 - 5000. I would deff try to sell it locally, like cycle trader and ask around 5500 knowing you will take less, selling stuff on here is a joke.

I had a full LSR 250r rolling chassis, and I had some kids on here laughing at me for asking like 3k for it, i threw it on ebay and some kid drove 12 hours from NJ and gave me 4k cash. You just gotta find the right buyer, chances are they are not on this site.

09-03-2008, 08:49 PM
there is a lot to be made on parting out and returning the quad to stock form if possible. Tats usually the best bet because aftermarket accesories and such dont add much onto the price.