vote

REDRIDDER
09-02-2008, 08:32 PM
Ice man,he needs this win.

09-02-2008, 08:35 PM
chuck liddell

450raider
09-02-2008, 08:36 PM
well i dont really like either one but im gonna say liddell, he just carries himself in a more "professional fighter" manner....

REDRIDDER
09-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Wow all for Liddell, you got to give it up for Rashad though he's been undefeated since the Ultimate fighter show.Chuck has been my favorite for years but it seemed for a while he was getting a little washed up so I hope he pulls this off cause he needs this win bad.

AtvMxRider
09-03-2008, 06:32 AM
Liddell but by no means is it going to be easy for him. Evans is good.

TRX450RACER174
09-03-2008, 12:49 PM
I'm also taking Chuck he knows he needs this win and he was excellent against Wanderlai Silva in his last fight, I would not count Evans out but i would like to see Chuck prevail in this bout.

REDRIDDER
09-03-2008, 01:01 PM
Thanks for your comments guys I just thought that their would be more responses,MMA is huge now and will continue to grow.

reptikes
09-03-2008, 02:03 PM
Liddell is going to knock him out, plain and simple. Rashad hasn't fought anybody close to Chucks level. He got a draw against Tito, (which Tito would have won if not for a piont deduction) and Chuck murdered Tito twice. And decisioned Bisping (who has beaten a bunch of nobodys).

Liddell vs. Rashad = Liddell
Franklin vs. Hamill = Franklin
Parisyan vs. Yoshida = Hope Karo losses.
Henderson vs. Palhares = Palhares
Kampmann vs Marquardt = Marquardt (soon to be MiddleWieght Champ) you heard it hear first!

madskrillz2
09-03-2008, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by reptikes
Liddell is going to knock him out, plain and simple. Rashad hasn't fought anybody close to Chucks level. He got a draw against Tito, (which Tito would have won if not for a piont deduction) and Chuck murdered Tito twice. And decisioned Bisping (who has beaten a bunch of nobodys).

Liddell vs. Rashad = Liddell
Franklin vs. Hamill = Franklin
Parisyan vs. Yoshida = Hope Karo losses.
Henderson vs. Palhares = Palhares
Kampmann vs Marquardt = Marquardt (soon to be MiddleWieght Champ) you heard it hear first!

You've got problems if you think Marquardt is gonna beat Anderson Silva.

ALAMX37
09-03-2008, 07:30 PM
I really hope Evans beats the crap out of Lidell. Lidell just seems cocky to me and that I can't stand. I think a lot of people are underestimating Evans' skill too.

REDRIDDER
09-03-2008, 07:34 PM
Well Rashad will be tested I'll guarantee that,so far he hasn't really fought anyone special but I give props to him he undefeated lol,soon to end though lol go Ice Man!!!

416exfreak
09-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Unless it goes to the ground, lidell.:macho

REDRIDDER
09-03-2008, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Unless it goes to the ground, lidell.:macho Seriously not trying to sound like a prick but how many times have you seen Liddell on the ground? He's got the best take down defense in the Ufc,Couture couldn't even get it down lol.

reptikes
09-04-2008, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by ALAMX37
I really hope Evans beats the crap out of Lidell. Lidell just seems cocky to me and that I can't stand. I think a lot of people are underestimating Evans' skill too.

Rashad has a very unorthodox style which CAN make him dangerous. But i still don't see him as a threat to Liddell.

reptikes
09-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by REDRIDDER
Seriously not trying to sound like a prick but how many times have you seen Liddell on the ground? He's got the best take down defense in the Ufc,Couture couldn't even get it down lol.

Not just that but Rashad couldn't keep Bisping down!

AtvMxRider
09-04-2008, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by REDRIDDER
Couture couldn't even get it down lol.

He did in their 1st fight. Thats how he beat chuck.

extremeblastr
09-04-2008, 07:18 PM
yessir he did in the first fight but obviously chuck learned from his mistakes and stepped up that area of his game like any good fighter should never mind one of the world elites, rashad is a great fighter but he doesn't have what it takes to beat liddel skill against skill, if he lands a lucky one like rampage did then maybe.

reptikes
09-04-2008, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
yessir he did in the first fight but obviously chuck learned from his mistakes and stepped up that area of his game like any good fighter should never mind one of the world elites, rashad is a great fighter but he doesn't have what it takes to beat liddel skill against skill, if he lands a lucky one like rampage did then maybe.

Perfectly put.

madskrillz2
09-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr

You're correct with that first statement but far off with the last two. Rampage was far from lucky. He would beat Chuck anywhere, anytime. Have you not seen their first fight when he was just absolutely dominated? He landed some big shots and they still didn't faze Rampage.

Now second, Rashad has every chance in the world. Look what Jardine did to Liddel. He exposed Liddel. Keith was a HUGE underdog in that fight. But he kept him off him with kicks and Chuck just acted like he didn't know what to do. He even put Liddel on his *** with a couple punches and could have possibly finished him if he wasn't so tired.

quad2xtreme
09-06-2008, 10:40 PM
a bunch of people have a bunch of explaining to do...

Chuck got knocked out in the 2nd round.

madskrillz2
09-06-2008, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
a bunch of people have a bunch of explaining to do...

Chuck got knocked out in the 2nd round.

Yup. Just like I said he had every chance in the world and he proved up. Honestly, I didn't predict him to knock him out. I thought he would edge out a decision like Jardine but, DAMN! When that happened I was like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *****. Just goes to show you, never count a man out. No matter what kind of underdog he is.

REDRIDDER
09-06-2008, 11:06 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! THIS CANT BE.....LIDELL VS EVANS