PDA

View Full Version : Finaly Ufc Fans Check Out The Latest News!!!!

REDRIDDER
09-02-2008, 08:07 PM
First page Randy Couture returns to face Brock Lesnar OMG cant wait this should be a good fight.http://www.ufc.com/

quad2xtreme
09-02-2008, 08:19 PM
You know what??? I hope Lesnar knocks his arse out. This just pisses me off because Randy has no reason to step down to be in the ring with a newbie like Brock. It would serve Couture and White if he gets beat.

REDRIDDER
09-02-2008, 08:27 PM
I see it this way and I like them both,Lesnar will out muscle while Couture will be more technical ,they both are great wrestlers but Lesnar's advantage will be strength were Randy's is more technique.This should be a good match up, Cause Couture has been in many great fights and has overcome.I'm betting either one could walk away the champ Nov 15:D

quad2xtreme
09-02-2008, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by REDRIDDER
I see it this way and I like them both,Lesnar will out muscle while Couture will be more technical ,they both are great wrestlers but Lesnar's advantage will be strength were Randy's is more technique.This should be a good match up, Cause Couture has been in many great fights and has overcome.I'm betting either one could walk away the champ Nov 15:D

You seem pretty decisive about this so I won't argue one bit. :D

450raider
09-02-2008, 08:32 PM
heres what i found.....

MMAScoops.com is now reporting that the winner of the Lesnar vs. Couture fight will become the heavyweight champion of the world and fight the winner of the fight between UFC Interim Heavyweight Champion Antonio Rodrigo “Minotauro” Nogueira and Frank Mir to unite the title sometime after their bout on December 27.

couture vs mir, anyone :D

REDRIDDER
09-02-2008, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
You seem pretty decisive about this so I won't argue one bit. :D LOL,If I was a betting man I wouldn't know witch one to choose as a winner.That's all I'm saying.

REDRIDDER
09-02-2008, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by 450raider
heres what i found.....

MMAScoops.com is now reporting that the winner of the Lesnar vs. Couture fight will become the heavyweight champion of the world and fight the winner of the fight between UFC Interim Heavyweight Champion Antonio Rodrigo “Minotauro” Nogueira and Frank Mir to unite the title sometime after their bout on December 27.

couture vs mir, anyone :D Mir vs Lesnar 2 lol, I paid what like $45-50 bucks to see this fight and Lesnar gets beat in the first round lol but he did open up Mir quick lol.

c450Razy
09-02-2008, 10:13 PM
iam fairly positive that lesnar wont see the sec round... maybe even the half way mark of the first... it wont even be close.. just my opinion

reptikes
09-02-2008, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by REDRIDDER

Perfectly put. But i'm going with Brock.

jcv400ex
09-03-2008, 06:58 AM
Broc will win

IrideMHSC
09-03-2008, 07:04 AM
Ive learned not to bet against ole Randy! I thought that randy wouldnt last a round at what 44 against Tim Silvia... but he dominated him through 5 rounds... it was insane and a knockdown in the first round?!?!??!... I will admit lesnar is more of a stud in the muscle department that the maniac, but i just cant bet against randy yet... I do harbor a little ill feeling toward him for the simple fact that he was coming out of retirement, won the title, then suddenly vanished again to pursue a "movie career" which so far looks like it resulted in "The Scorpion King 2" but im interested to see how he does... And as for the open belt i think it might be pretty cool to see lesnar in that spot, or The Natural to take it for like the 4th time in his career. Just my 2 cents... gotta love the UFC!!!!

REDRIDDER
09-03-2008, 08:09 AM
wow I thought for sure that their would be a ton of responses by now guess I was wrong lol.

TRX450RACER174
09-03-2008, 12:42 PM
I like Lesnar i think he can go far but against Randy i'm not to sure about that. Lesnar's last fight against Heath Herring was a joke Heath is washed up and has not had a good fight since his return to the UFC i think they could of picked a better match up. I will take the old man to win and would like to see him face Mir for the title bout.

reptikes
09-03-2008, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by TRX450RACER174
I like Lesnar i think he can go far but against Randy i'm not to sure about that. Lesnar's last fight against Heath Herring was a joke Heath is washed up and has not had a good fight since his return to the UFC i think they could of picked a better match up. I will take the old man to win and would like to see him face Mir for the title bout.

A better match up! Who? It was his second fight in the UFC.