PDA

View Full Version : Dead beat buyers!

honda300EXtreme
09-02-2008, 06:22 PM
well this is my one rant thread

i am fed up with dead beat buyers, i am sick of people committing to buy something, and then payment never arrives or they are never heard from again.

i have had my nose burried in the classifieds, to the point im about to pass out, just to be getting dicked around by some 12 year who runs his mouth before mommy hands over her credit card

and the sad thing is i cant do anything about it,

sorry for this but im getting sick of it, this has happend like 7 times in the last month

TRX450RACER174
09-02-2008, 06:29 PM
Yup it sucks but thats what happens when you got someone with the wants and no way to pay for it.

450raider
09-02-2008, 07:05 PM
i agree ive tried to sell a few quads and get bamboozled like some moron comes along and doesnt look like he has half the money and against my better judgment gets a free joyride (but really what do you say to scum like that, they already know where you live), or people call trying to trade you theyre shiiii-abby boat or gun and like 50 bucks..... and it sucks...

Blue250X
09-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Shoulda sold that head to me for 50 bucks:D I would have been all over that and had the money in the mail before you knew it was sold.:cool: