PDA

View Full Version : What are the pro's gonna do now?

esr250r86
09-02-2008, 04:03 PM
I was just wondering if anyone thinks that some of the ATVA National pros will head over here West for some ITP Quadcross Series racing!? I know they did last year around this time! Or are they just going to start training or take time off?

younggun95
09-02-2008, 06:42 PM
I know a few of them are planning on going to some of the quadcross races. Even maybe the WORCS events.

TrapZ400
09-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Im sure some of the pros will be going to the supercross race in montreal.
www.montrealsupercross.com

rollie
09-02-2008, 08:30 PM
Creamer, and pelchat where at the last NEATV race, i know creamers out the rest of the season due to some surgery but idk if pelchats gonna come back down? i talked to him for a few minutes, real nice guy

QuadJunkies
09-03-2008, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by rollie
Creamer, and pelchat where at the last NEATV race, i know creamers out the rest of the season due to some surgery but idk if pelchats gonna come back down? i talked to him for a few minutes, real nice guy
That sucks... What happened?
Hope he has a quck recovery.

rollie
09-03-2008, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
That sucks... What happened?
Hope he has a quck recovery.

I know he's going in for knee surgery next monday, Im not sure on the injury it self, im sure he'll be back strong as ever for 09:macho

Quad18star
09-03-2008, 05:10 AM
I know Pelchat just wrapped up the Canadian ATV Championship ... I would expect him to show up at the Montreal Supercross along with Jasmin Plante, Greg Gee and a few others.

laeger2fiddyr
09-03-2008, 05:57 AM
i think the montreal supercross is invite only. interested in seeing who gets to go! always wanted to go there & watch!

JRP
09-03-2008, 06:35 AM
Last i talked to creamer, when he was out in the dunes this past off-season, he over jumped one dune, and flat landed and blew out his knee

mx3mom
09-03-2008, 06:44 AM
The Montreal Supercross is something to see for sure. We were there last year but didn't get the invite this year. Several of the factory riders were invited this time. I know John Natalie, Jeremy Lawson, Cody Miller, Sage Baker, Greg Gee, Pat Brown, Thomas Brown, Pelchat, & Plante will be there. There's probably a few I'm missing. I figure Hunter Miller will probably be there he was last year.

An awesome experience and hope to go back again.

LT80
09-03-2008, 06:59 AM
The Montreal race is a awsome venue for sure.
Angela was invited in 98.
We have to have an invite but if there are openings, they let anyone in. Expierienced or not.
Angela and I learned that the hard way as one of these goofs landed on her.:scary:

On the way home, the customs guy asked if I had anything to declare. So I told him:: "I declare French Canadians azzholes".
He laughed and told me to get outa Canada. LOL :D

Quad18star
09-03-2008, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by LT80
On the way home, the customs guy asked if I had anything to declare. So I told him:: "I declare French Canadians azzholes".
He laughed and told me to get outa Canada. LOL :D

If it was on your way out , the customs guy would have been an American asking you the questions.

If you'd have said it on the way into Canada , you'd probably still be at the border piecing your truck and trailer back together, cuz they'd have torn it apart for chits and giggles. LOL

Don't let your experience in Quebec control your judgement over ALL french Canadians .... Quebec has a special breed of them.... the rest of Canada is not like that.

LT80
09-04-2008, 07:32 AM
Nah, I know there are alot of really nice French Canadians. :)

hungus07trx400
09-09-2008, 10:21 AM
I remember when I was 18 almost 7 year ago my buddies and I went up to Montreal to do what most 18 year olds do when they get up there, and at the border going in the customs officer saw a slingshot on the floor of the car, and asked what we had planned on using it for. Being a smarta**, I deadpanned "Hostile Takeover". We sat in that big building they have there for 2 hours while they searched the car.

extremeblastr
09-09-2008, 11:15 AM
creamer tore his acl on a jump during a joy ride in the dunes like pepper stated, and he has been racing on it all year, i have heard it was swellin like a balloon after every moto so it really makes you wonder what he can do at full capacity

Ex_Rider43
09-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
I know Pelchat just wrapped up the Canadian ATV Championship ... I would expect him to show up at the Montreal Supercross along with Jasmin Plante, Greg Gee and a few others.

He climbed up to 1st place at the last round but there's still 2 rounds left.

Like someone else said , both can-am teams and pat+ tomas brown are coming up.

TrapZ400
09-13-2008, 11:04 PM
Montreal Supercross 2008

Here is the list of entries as of Thursday September 11th

(ATVs are on page 6 and 7)
http://montrealsupercross.com/data/nouvelles/inscrits%202008.09.111.pdf

2008 Preview Video
http://montrealsupercross.com/Video.aspx?en=1&no=141

coryatver
09-13-2008, 11:25 PM
video of last years race

http://www.montrealmotocross.com/Video.aspx?en=1&no=130