PDA

View Full Version : I HATE WIRING help me

Drewltr450
09-01-2008, 08:26 PM
K i put my ltr back together after powerdercoat and i cant get it to start. i poured a coupe drops of gas straight into the cylinder and it will start and idle for about a second. when you turn the key on and the killswitch on the fuel pump does not prime itself. I tested the wire that goes to the fuel pump and there is no power coming from the wire. I Atached the fuel pump directly to the battery and it turned on so i know the fuel pump works. The FI light blinks once a second and my manual says its a major failure in the fi system. I am planing to bring it to my dealer to see what they can do but before i do that i was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem or a way to fix this. My friend said something about a relay i dont know that hes talking about so any help would be appreciated thanks so much.

-DREW-

jherbie28
09-02-2008, 03:42 PM
if its the same problem i had your going to hate yourself like i did:D behind the batwing plate that holds the electronics under the front plastic there are 2 relay things. one is the tip over switch. make sure it is the right way up. as stupid as this is you will thank god thats all it is. good luck

Drewltr450
09-02-2008, 05:21 PM
yeap i i jsut figured that out haha and also i had the wire that plugs into the fuel pump mixed up with the one that plugs into the injector so YES i got her running for the first time in 4 months im so exited

jherbie28
09-02-2008, 05:31 PM
awsome man, glad to hear that

k4f5x0r
09-02-2008, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Drewltr450
yeap i i jsut figured that out haha and also i had the wire that plugs into the fuel pump mixed up with the one that plugs into the injector so YES i got her running for the first time in 4 months im so exited

NOOOOOOBBBBB. :rolleyes: . youd better break it in a get to the track now :blah:

631kfx400
09-03-2008, 09:37 AM
that is very inapropriate and immedietly:chinese: