PDA

View Full Version : Which 50cc ATV should I buy?

JR DANIELS
09-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Hello. I'm looking for suggestions on which 50cc ATV's I should consider buying. The ATV will be for my 4 year old daughter. She will be receiving it for her 5th birthday. I'm pretty familiar with ATV's but I know next to nothing about the 50cc machines. I know there are alot of choices besides just the standard Yamaha, Honda, and Suzuki. She is of a smaller build so I guess a machine thats a little more compact would be a good thing. I would like the remote kill and also a machine that has a govenor. She always says she wants either pink or purple. So if thats possible its something to think about too. Thanks

Ryki3r
09-01-2008, 04:01 PM
You can put remote kill on any machine. Just get a cheep remote start. My son rides a DRX 50cc Liquid at 4yrs old and has no problem with it and he's little for his age. Very reliable machine and wide for safety, and lots of aftermarket parts and support for the DRX.

hotquads1
09-01-2008, 09:00 PM
DITTO, the drr 50 is wider and safer than most, get the good quality remote kill and your set . my youngest son started riding his drr 50 at age 3 1/2 .
maec

WOLFPACK
09-02-2008, 07:16 AM
Not sure where your at in Illinois but we are up by Chicago and if you'd like to come by the shop she could sit on one the try it out for size.

Shane