PDA

View Full Version : steel city wes miller??

305exracer11
09-01-2008, 12:03 PM
raced at steel city yesterday and while i was waiting at the gate to get in, i seen someone standing there in handcuffs sure enough it was wes..anyone know what happened??

Mxjunkie
09-01-2008, 12:56 PM
drunken bafooness maybe? :confused:

jherbie28
09-01-2008, 01:20 PM
didnt go to steel city but i did meet john natile and his smokin hot wife michelle on friday morning at the sheetz.

boy i sure would like to know how he got his bike in the back of his truck? he had a newer style chevy that was lifted to the sky(huge) real big tires too. michelle was driving that and natile was in the hauler.

real nice guy, talked to me for a while. wished him good luck and went our seperate ways:)

SpeedBump
09-01-2008, 01:59 PM
Bad news....We talked to him for about 20 minutes Saturday and he was planning on rolling out to Smith Road MX to do some taping today. My friends are out there with about 25 TRIKES tearing it up and he thought it would really cool footage. Guess that's not happening. BOOOO!

BTW, Saturday, I talked to John too for a bit...he even told me he liked my T4... Sweet! His wife IS hot! :devil:

diangelo#67
09-02-2008, 02:44 PM
dat black truck is john's brother in laws truck, freddie
but I havent heard anything yet. we are suppose to film soon for the media allstars thing so I probably here sump-n

jherbie28
09-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by diangelo#67
but I havent heard anything yet. we are suppose to film soon for the media allstars thing so I probably here sump-n

ahh michelles brothers......nice

jr. are you guys going to have a section in the next huevos? w/ media all stars

Premis
09-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by diangelo#67

Negative soldier :D, it's John's truck. He lets other people drive it all the time. Freddie drives it a lot.

diangelo#67
09-02-2008, 06:42 PM
damn I knew it was one of the two.....shhh damn,...
yes j we will have a spot.

as for mr premis,brad when are we going to be exploited in your next moving pictorial?.........sir?

jk
tell ross he sucks....hahahahahjk

Mxjunkie
09-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Has anyone herd what exactly went down yet? :confused:

stever25
09-04-2008, 03:17 PM
I'm also interested if this was really wes, and what happenned.