PDA

View Full Version : rear sproket

joeyds450x
09-01-2008, 09:22 AM
if anybody is having problems with there rear sproket coming loose check it over really good, mine came loose a few times and i think i found the problem, it was snapped in two places, im not sure if this was the problem 4 it coming loose all the time but its the only thing i can think of.

Hmf Ds450
09-01-2008, 05:39 PM
it happened to me too, twice i got it taken in, k but now my back brake doesn't work

Mr. Big Time
09-01-2008, 07:34 PM
The bolts that hold on the rear sprocket come loose. Be sure to check them after every race/ride. It has nothing to do with the sprocket being broke, I replaced mine and it still does it, new bolts and everything. And the back brakes do stop working. Re-bleed them and they will work again. If you can use one of those bleeding tools. It will make the process go by faster. And then poke a hole in the rubber part under the resevoir cap.

joeyds450x
09-02-2008, 08:40 AM
ya that rear brake thing kinda gets me mad if i woulda had them i never woulda tipped it over backwards doin a 4th gear wheelie, it tipped up on the grab bar then flipped on it side and bent and broke everything it wasnt good.:(