PDA

View Full Version : Parting out 05 450R

CRE Performance
08-31-2008, 11:09 PM
Heres a list of stuff I have for sale at the moment. Swingarm, frame and bottom end are still attached, gonna have to cut the swingarm bolt, but will be detached shortly. I will put this stuff on ebay at the end of the week. Thanks! BTW, you can contact me at scloer@hotmail.com if you need anything. I will only accept paypal on items that are shipped, buyer is responsible for shipping cost.

-05’ fully ported cylinder head. Valves have about 25 hours on them, could probably used some intake valves, but not a must. $200

-Stator with cover and flywheel $100

-Hotcams stage 2 camshaft $70

-Valve cover $30

-Frame, broken but rewelded and semi-gusseted in 8 spots, hasn’t broke in last 8 races after repair, make a good backup frame for someone to take some time with $50

-Subframe, good shape $100

-Clutch kit. Just installed brand new EBC clutch fibers and plates, only has one race on it when motor went, comes with outer plate, springs, bolts, and clutch basket $100

-Rear bearing carrier, complete, bearings 3 races old. $50

-Radiator, good shape, doing great during last race when motor went. Has slight indention on both upper sides, does fine though. $30

-Oil cooler with lines $15

-Front fenders, complete with Maier hood, American flag graphics. $60

-Seat, aftermarket cover, small hole in left under leg, $30

-Fuel tank, inserts for front fender bolts not in good shape. $25

-Modified airbox, complete with Twin Air filter, and outerwears cover. $30

-05’ Carburetor, with Dynojet jet kit already installed and tuned for open airbox. $50

-DG fat series nerf bars, custom widened pegs, and IMS heel guard (as a set, wont separate) $250

-Rear fenders, trimmed out tool area, upper left mount broken, right front tip (under tank) broken 1” $20

-Clutch perch, with modified hot start on upper part, new clutch cable, and new hot start cable (only 1 race on cables) $30

-Front master cylinder and lever $30

-Stock TRX thumb throttle and throttle cable assembly $ 30

-Rear caliper, master cylinder, line, brake lever, caliper mount $70

-SRP CDI/Rev box, 1000 more RPM than stock $50

-Complete wiring harness for 05’ $30

- Regulator $30

-Cylinder, more than likely needs replating $20

-Remainder of engine, still has perfect transmission gears, timing chain, crank (faulty) $40

-Swingarm $25

-Rear shock, stock, comes with linkage $75

Need something else, let me know. I may have forgotten to list something.

pro-rider46
09-01-2008, 10:12 AM
what is the rest of the engine? is it just gears. or is there cases, and things in there?

deerhunt1985
09-01-2008, 05:17 PM
can you do something with just the linkage?

CRE Performance
09-01-2008, 07:27 PM
Guys, Im sorry I havent got back to you yet, i have been extremely overwhelmed with emails and PMs. Im a school teacher and I run a quad shop as well so Im a little short on time at the moment.

I will reply back to you as soon as I possibly can, and I will sell to those who sent the first message just to be fair, then move on to the next in line. Thanks!

CRE Performance
09-02-2008, 08:25 PM
OK, I have sold some stuff so far and aquired some more stuff. Please check list and re-pm me if you are interested. Please read carefully.

-05’ fully ported cylinder head. Valves have about 25 hours on them, could probably used some intake valves, but not a must. $200

-Stator with cover and flywheel $100

-Valve cover $30

-Frame, broken but rewelded and semi-gusseted in 8 spots, hasn’t broke in last 8 races after repair, make a good backup frame for someone to take some time with. This will be sold as a package with the engine bottom end (crank is good afterall, case halfs are good, no clutch cover or LH cover, no clutch, no stator or RH cover, has piston still on it) , and swingarm. I have fought with the swingarm bolt all I have time to. It has been cut on the LH side, so has the swingarm. Im asking $90 plus shipping for both, shipping is going to eat you alive more than likely. If someone is dead set on buying just the engine or just the frame, I will continue to remove the swingarm bolt for a higher price (may be cheaper after shipping doing it that way). Either way, Its not worth the time and effort to me for $90 to keep cutting and banging on it, I have too much to do.

-Subframe, good shape $100

-Clutch kit. Just installed brand new EBC clutch fibers and plates, only has one race on it when motor went, comes with outer plate, springs, bolts, and clutch basket $100

-Rear bearing carrier, complete, bearings 3 races old, bearings are indeed only 3 races old, but are not in the greatest of shape. $50

-Radiator, good shape, doing great during last race when motor went. Has slight indention on both upper sides, does fine though. $30

-Oil cooler with lines $15

-Front fenders, complete with Maier hood, American flag graphics. $60

-Seat, aftermarket cover, small hole in left under leg, $30

-Fuel tank, inserts for front fender bolts not in good shape. $25

-Stock airbox with stock air filter, no lid. $15 traded for local customer.

-05’ Carburetor, stock. $50

-DG fat series nerf bars, custom widened pegs, and IMS heel guard (as a set, wont separate) $250

-Rear fenders, trimmed out tool area, upper left mount broken, right front tip (under tank) broken 1” $20

-Front master cylinder and lever $30

-Stock TRX thumb throttle and throttle cable assembly $ 30

-Rear caliper, master cylinder, line, brake lever, caliper mount $70

-SRP CDI/Rev box, 1000 more RPM than stock $50

-Complete wiring harness for 05’ $30

- Regulator $30

-Cylinder, more than likely needs replating $20

-rear shock stock linkage $25

-Rear shock, stock, $50

- Brand new, never mounted ITP 22x7x10 Holeshot XC front tires. $150

Please PM me, its much easier to get noticed that way.

fast1500
09-02-2008, 08:34 PM
ill take the frame if i could ride on it it with out breaking. i only do trails and some med sized jumps.

jpfmotors
09-03-2008, 06:33 AM
i am looking for a front end do you have any xc a arms or st shocks thanks jpfmotors@yahoo.com if so please send some pics thanks

wurm
09-03-2008, 10:48 AM
i am intrested in the front fenders and hood. pics to truhotmail@yahoo.com cash in hand

wurm
09-03-2008, 10:50 AM
nevermind i see them in your thumbnail, sold. 336 289 3939

fastredrider44
09-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Carrier's mine. How do I pay, and shipping is to 42071.

deerhunt1985
09-03-2008, 12:47 PM
still have oil cooler and send a pic to deerhunt1985@aol.com

gtiranger302
09-03-2008, 09:56 PM
pm sent

fast1500
09-04-2008, 11:32 AM
frame?

national425ex
09-04-2008, 03:05 PM
so the bottom end is fine? I will take it if so

poogi
09-06-2008, 11:13 PM
pm sent

poogi
09-06-2008, 11:25 PM
tranny gears ?

CRE Performance
09-07-2008, 08:51 PM
Please see newest thread I started for an updated list on stuff I still have. I have also added some things. Thanks!