PDA

View Full Version : Whats your thoughts on the Maxxis Razr IMX

QuadJunkies
08-31-2008, 06:41 PM
Were getting ready to order some new tires and wanted to know what your thoughts were on the Maxxis Razr IMX tires .
I need more info than the typical"they are AWESOME!!" I need info such as why you liked them better than another tire ect..
We run alot of every kind of terrain known to man ,so having a better selection in tires is always a plus to add to the garage.lol

QuadJunkies
09-06-2008, 11:08 PM
WOW..are they really that bad??:huh

:p

exrider49
09-06-2008, 11:40 PM
i havent seen anyone with them or heard anything about them, but they look similar to a turf tamer, so they prlly handle similar to them maybe??

QuadJunkies
09-06-2008, 11:51 PM
Not so sure... Im really cuious about them since they are a radial . We run into so many dif kinds of terrain, were always looking for something new to try.

ohioEX
09-07-2008, 06:32 PM
I run them on my TRX450 MX quad. The rears have pretty good bite while accelerating and braking. They grab in corners and make the quad want to bicycle a little. They don't seem to wear too fast. Our local track varies from mud to dusty hard pack because the soil doesn't hold moisture too well. They work pretty well for me in all conditions, just by changing air pressure. I was thinking about grooving the rears to see what would happen, but haven't brought myself to do it yet.

QuadJunkies
09-07-2008, 07:56 PM
Thanks for your input, maybe the bicycle in corners has to do with the radial part of things.
This helps me some ,again thanks . :)