PDA

View Full Version : why on ATV2 does it say this?

ridesa00400EX
12-08-2002, 01:30 PM
when i am playing online, it says active games 10 and only like 1 or 2 show up. is it because i have a slow dialup connection?

raptor_02
12-08-2002, 01:46 PM
it is because most people on there have dsl and dial up can't play dsl. You need to sign up for the Dial up tournament, its on this forum

fourwhls
12-08-2002, 04:56 PM
Raptor_02,

Can you give me some info on playing atv2 online. Where do I go? I understand that I need to buy a network cable.
With the network cable hooked to my PC, am I using the monitor or do I still need to be hook to a TV? I have a cable modem, Would I play with the DSL or Dial up?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

fourwhls

Chef
12-08-2002, 05:09 PM
While you are playing the game, go to multiplayer, and it has some options.

JustRace
12-08-2002, 06:14 PM
You need to buy the network adapter for the ps2. Then you put the adapter into the back of the ps2. Then connect the ps2 to a phone line (if using dial-up). Then use the cd that comes with the adapter and install it on your ps2. It will run you through the setup process. Then you put the atv2 game into the ps2. Then go to multiplayer. Once there you select online from that list. Then it should say do you want to continue and blah blah blah. Then you'll be online.

So to some it up. You play online over your regular tv.