PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Bombardier DS650 Baja Edition FOR SALE! Mods and NEW Parts

guitarfan4life
08-31-2008, 02:52 PM
$2750 TAKES IT

I am selling my 2003 Bombardier DS650 Baja. Runs like new and is in great cosmetic shape as well. Mods include full FMF Exhaust, Holeshot Rear Tires, new stock front tires, and TUSK Nerf Bars. New parts include new battery, new bearing carrier, new bearings, new seals, new custom bumper, and new spark plugs. Basically did a full service on it to get it ready to sell. Completely disassembled and rebuilt the whole rear end.

It was involved in one minor accident that slightly bent the stock bumper and the bent the slutch lever a little bit. It has never been rolled or abused. Both have been replaced with brand new parts. Everything works as should other than the RPM meter acting up every once in a while. Starts up immediately and will run all day long with no issues.

I am asking $2750. Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see some pictures. Serious inquries only, I need to sell quickly due to school costs.

Preston

guitarfan4life
09-01-2008, 06:17 PM
up.

guitarfan4life
09-03-2008, 02:16 PM
$2600..lowest I can go.