PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a track in Stafford VA

jcp
08-29-2008, 08:04 PM
I heard there is now a track in Stafford VA near the Geico building. I drove by the other day but couldnt finad anything on it?

Looking for a place to ride MX.

JRP
08-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Not to sure where near geico theres one, ive herd of one but not to sure. I go and ride in stafford, off hartwood road at a track but thats all i know of. Also there is a track by the foodlion or giant(not to sure which one) out on rt17, but its a straight dirtbike track

jcp
08-29-2008, 08:54 PM
Is Hartwood Road off of 17? The guy that told me about this place said you have to go through someones driveway? I just dont want to haul my trailer down there and get chased out! LOL!

JRP
08-30-2008, 08:51 AM
thats probably the one that i said wasn't worth going to. When i went to it, we had to go down somones personal driveway and it was literally in their front yard. They were just renting the house, and the people that owned the property told us we could go out there, but its not worth going! And yea hartwood is off rt. 17. If you know where curtis memorial park is then you know where hartwood road it

06YFZ450SE
08-30-2008, 05:59 PM
That place is not there no more. There buliding a shopping center or something there.Ive road there before on my quad.That place has been there for years.It was off of Mc Whirt Loop.. Yes you had to go down someones driveway the Owner. There is one in Widewater in Stafford,Va I might go there tomorrow..

jcp
09-06-2008, 06:07 PM
Thanks, we ended up going to Breezewood. Its a pretty long drive, but that place is awesome! I wish it was closer.