PDA

View Full Version : No need for this right?

monkeyballs
08-29-2008, 01:34 PM
Good day every one. Ty in advance. Any who here it is..

Im looking for cheep mods that I can do myself, and that up the preformance.. So far on my list is amr monster coil, Sparks advance timing key, k&n filter with pre charger re jet... And all this should go pretty good with my build.. full system yosh pipe 1/2 air box lid. Now im just wondering if I need HD headstuds with the key...? Since that will be much more pressure on the head..

BossHogg420
08-29-2008, 02:21 PM
no u shouldnt need hd studs for the key but u will prob need new gaskets for the case when u remove the cover

monkeyballs
08-29-2008, 02:25 PM
I figured I would need that. Ty

08-29-2008, 02:35 PM
just buy the leftside crankcase cover and starter cover gaskets and you dont need anything else. any reason for going with a full yoshi? just wondering

monkeyballs
08-29-2008, 03:05 PM
No reason at all. Just cuz it came with it :p. So what is your oppinion on the addvance tim key? Massive diff? I would ask is it worth it.. But its pretty cheep so lol you get the point. peace ty

08-29-2008, 03:43 PM
oh yeah deffinately worth it. you can feel it for sure or at least i did. revs quicker and has more power. Its pretty amazing actually that something so small and so cheap can do so much.