PDA

View Full Version : ncaa football picks

redrider91
08-29-2008, 06:23 AM
who do you guys think will win the championship this year

fofity
08-29-2008, 06:45 AM
WISCONSIN!!! yeah I'm only picking them because i live there.

ALAMX37
08-29-2008, 09:30 AM
This is going to be a very tough year. I am a huge SEC fan and I doubt anyone SEC is going this year because the conference is so stacked with great teams. I mean name another conference with 6 preseason AP teams. I am a Florida fan but
they have a brutal schedule, but thats who I am pulling for. USC has a good chance in their cupcake conference and so does Ohio State.

c450Razy
08-29-2008, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by ALAMX37
This is going to be a very tough year. I am a huge SEC fan and I doubt anyone SEC is going this year because the conference is so stacked with great teams. I mean name another conference with 6 preseason AP teams. I am a Florida fan but
they have a brutal schedule, but thats who I am pulling for. USC has a good chance in their cupcake conference and so does Ohio State.

finally some one who agrees with me about the PAC 10 lol but i believe it will be Florida who takes home the National tittle this year, and i think they will beat USC to do it...jmo

250r rider 88
08-29-2008, 12:58 PM
i have relatives in georgia and one is a sports nut and he has said since feb. the bulldogs are the team to beat this year and will be the national champions

anyway im a purdue guy so....BOILER UP!!!! (although we just lost our running back for the season to injury :mad: )

this will be an awesome year for college ball