PDA

View Full Version : 300EX for sale in TN Clean lots of mods $ spare parts

stilkikin
08-28-2008, 06:20 PM
I have a 99 300ex for sale for 1600.00 obo. It has had a lot of mods done to it. I bought it from a certified honda tech. He rebuiult the motor last year, not just the topend. He checked all clearances and replaced the output shaft and said he bored it a half over. I don't know how far that is but I'm assuming it is a half millimeter. Weisco high compression piston has been installed. The rest of the mods I have done from reading this site, lot of good info on here.

Aftermarket bars
new Barnett clutch( 4 rides since installed)
shock dust covers
DG bumper
E-brake removed
reverse mod performed for ease of use
ITP tires in good condition
full FMF exhaust with the square port muffler
ported headpipe
AMR stage 3 CDI box
AMR monster coil
400 EX carb rejetted to perfection
Choke butterfly removed on carb
K&N pod filter
K&N pre filter
uni-filter vented airbox
Full set of skid plates and bash guards
new chain and sprockets(no change in teeth number)
Maijer racing plastics
105 watt aftermarket headlight
new starter solenoid

This bike will come with some extra parts as well
stock carb
extra clutch components
solenoid(works fine it was replaced as one of those just in case things)
stock CDI
one new ball joint
stock coil
throttle cable
choke assembly
decals(never put them on as they don't make horsepower)

This is a sweet bike, whoever gets it will be very happy. I'm loacated in knoxville TN if you are interested. I'm willing to drive within 60 miles of where I'm at. Must pay in cash. I have no title for this bike, did not have one when I bought it. I ran the VIN to see if it was clean and it is so no worrys. I will be more than happy to write a bill of sale. This is also for sale locally so you better hop on it if you want it.

triple c
08-30-2008, 07:44 AM
i was wondering if you might be able to put a couple pictures of the bike. if not do you think you could email them to me at charles@charlesstrain.com thanks charles