View Full Version : I Want Your Race Ready 450!!

bracey
08-28-2008, 03:45 PM
i have a 06 450r er honda lonestar lt dc4 a-arms....... elka shocks lonestar swing-arm ..........and lonestar axle............. houser anti-vibe stem.............. tag bars............... bling star nerfs .............laker black plastic.................... revalved rear stock shock............. this quad has all of the 05 spindels ......................steel braided lines brand new powder coating white frame........................ chrome stem and upper a-arms .....................red lower a-arms and swing-arm moter is stock just freshen up 0 hours on the engine.................... trinity full system 5800.00 ..........................................all the quad will need is a good set of levers and some new tires ...........will post pics soon thanks

QuadJunkies
08-28-2008, 11:54 PM
Bracey,
post me up some good quality pics , Id love to see them!
It sounds sweet so far!

QuadJunkies
08-30-2008, 07:31 PM
SInce Im on the go alot this summer, Im posting this as a sticky so I dont miss out on any opportunities while Im away .:)

QuadJunkies
09-03-2008, 12:35 AM
Ive got a couple offers.. but I forgot to add we are looking for something 06 or newer
Also, the Honda to be the ER version.
Thanks! :)

kustomfab2003
09-03-2008, 11:26 PM
See here... I know you've seen my past builds and they are all top notch.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363681

QuadJunkies
09-03-2008, 11:52 PM
VERY nice as always ... :cool:
How much you asking for it?

kustomfab2003
09-04-2008, 12:00 AM
I'm not really too sure. I really want to get another hybrid or 250R build again. This was originally supposed to be for my wife and I. Then she got a lifted golf cart and now I want something different.

Make a offer and we will go from there. I'm thinking in the $7-8k range. Plus I still have the original plastics, and all stock hardware except arms. Plus what is not pictured is a +1 brand new swingarm, a PEP big bottle shock, Walsh linkage and Durablue axle with billet anti fade.

Josh

QuadJunkies
09-04-2008, 12:24 AM
Its def worth the price your looking for... Troy and I talked and I think we are going to have to stay at 6000.00 max for budget reasons.. we have alot of travel each month.We will be in Cali in Oct. for a race

YZ400EX
09-05-2008, 10:25 PM
I wish I would have known you were looking.. I am only a few hours from you and it was race ready and much cheaper than you are looking to spend.. I already sold it, but would have much rather sell to you guys... It was NOT an ER though.. Good luck with your search:D

QuadJunkies
09-06-2008, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by YZ400EX
I with I would have known you were looking.. I am only a few hours from you and it was race ready and much cheaper than you are looking to spend.. I already sold it, but would have much rather sell to you guys... It was NOT an ER though.. Good luck with your search:D

What did you get in place of it? Closer would be nice for sure!

YZ400EX
09-06-2008, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
What did you get in place of it? Closer would be nice for sure!

We are done with the sport quads for now:( .. With the price of gas (even though its coming down its still expensive), and the lack of places here to ride a sport quad, we have moved over to the UTES for the time being.. There are many more mountains n trails than anything else and they are within walking distance so gas prices to get there is not an issue..:D

Atvmx51
09-06-2008, 05:52 AM
I have an 06 450er that im selling, it has
Holz long travel +2.5 a-arms w/ fox floats
Holz long travel linkage w/ Fox podium X
pro armor nerfs and im pegs
ims front bumper
holz stem w/ renthal bars
Rpm axle and rpm antifade
holz bearing carrier
douglas beadlocks on the rear
jb gussett kit
Motor has 0 hrs on it from a fresh rebuild and is stock

i wanted 5,000 for it. let me know what u think.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn253/atvmx51/ImportedPhotos00015.jpg

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn253/atvmx51/ImportedPhotos00012.jpg

QuadJunkies
09-06-2008, 11:01 AM
Id like to talk to you more about it .
Where are you located?? Could you PM me your phone number ?
Thanks!!

cmaxx
09-06-2008, 03:30 PM
i got a full mx race 450r that i need to sell very bad.well i dont need to sell it my buddy does so you call and ask for Tyler thats my dad.304-842-9517

QuadJunkies
09-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by cmaxx
i got a full mx race 450r that i need to sell very bad.well i dont need to sell it my buddy does so you call and ask for Tyler thats my dad.304-842-9517
How about showing me the bike for starters ....:p :D
If its something thats of interest, Ill def. call for sure!! I dont want to bg people if its not of interest.

ATVMX51, thanks for your time today.. I think we will just have to pass ,we need abit more solid info on the motor stuff,but I appreciate your offer !!The motor stuff is a big deal.
Good luck to you! :) ;)

kustomfab2003
09-06-2008, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Its def worth the price your looking for... Troy and I talked and I think we are going to have to stay at 6000.00 max for budget reasons.. we have alot of travel each month.We will be in Cali in Oct. for a race

Maybe if I held onto some of the extra's It would be in that range. What weight does the rear end need to be setup for? Depends on if the PEP or Fox goes on it.

I am currently looking for a side by side instead of a hybrid.

new link: http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=363947

Thanks,

Josh

QuadJunkies
09-06-2008, 09:55 PM
We dont need the tires, wheels,bars,anything duning related ..Althought that would be nice!! lol we just dont get to dune anymore :(
Rider weight for 120lbs.

kustomfab2003
09-06-2008, 10:52 PM
Then the rear Fox podium would be perfect weight wise and I could recoup some of the $$ from the rear swinger, cylinder kit and PEP shock, maybe even pull off the HID's since it will be for race use.

Let me know if you want to see more pic's or work out more details.

Josh

QuadJunkies
09-06-2008, 11:22 PM
Josh, where in Cali exactly are you located?

Go ahead and shoot me a PM with your phone number and Ill have my ole man give you a buzz :)

kustomfab2003
09-06-2008, 11:31 PM
PM SENT

QuadJunkies
09-07-2008, 12:22 AM
OK this is weird... Somehow I managed to delete my 1st post.. dont ask me how though LOL!
deleted:confused: :huh

Hopefully I wont have to repost the topic.

Again, We are looking for a RACE READY 2006 or newer HONDA 450ER or a 2006 or never LTR450. Quad must be in excellent shape and have a STOCK MOTOR. We do not want a worked over motor for reliability reasons. We will not be able to purchace until the end of Oct.
We will be in Cali. in Oct. if seller would want to meet up at the last WORCS race of the season in Taft, Cali. to show me what you have, we might be able to arrange to pick it up there and save myself some shipping .

So lets see what ya got!!!:blah: :macho :cool:

kustomfab2003
09-07-2008, 07:39 AM
I could meet you in Taft if you end up liking what I have. It's only about 3.5 hrs away.

cmaxx
09-10-2008, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by cmaxx

This is a fully built national MX monster. It hasn't hit the track only ridden for about 4 hours. it is in perfect condition. Doesnt smoke or burn oil. Super clea quad, with nothing wrong with it. It is equipped with many aftermarket parts such as:
FRONT
Axis triple rate long travel comp. and reb. adjustable fromt shocks.
Metal Craft +3 LT A-arms(walsh replica)
+2 stainless brakelines.
REAR
Axis dual rate LT rear shock comp and reb. adjustable
Metalcraft + 1.25 swing-arm
GT Thunder LT link
RPM DominaterII Axle
RPM twin row bearing carrier
Steel braided rear brakeline
Motor
Baldwin race cam and 12.5:1 piston
CRF 450 dirt bike carb
EXAUST
Curtis Sparks X-6 race exhaust
FLuidine High Flow radiator
ACCESSORIES
One ind. graphics
One ind. gripper seat
renthal 7/8 bars
Douglas 190 beadlocks
douglas 190 rolled lip front wheels
Kenda MXR tires on the front and back
AC Nerfs
IMs Pegs
GRaydon bumper
K&K throttle and master cylinder cover
ASV clutch lever lifetime warranty
Powermadd handguards
Uni air filter
Quad tech carbon fiber scooped hood

other parts that i cant think of.

heres the pics.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l65/wermaxwell/DSC00057.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l65/wermaxwell/DSC00051.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l65/wermaxwell/DSC00054.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l65/wermaxwell/DSC00045.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l65/wermaxwell/DSC00047.jpg

cheater13
10-13-2008, 05:35 PM
ill give you 2000 cash for it

Barbera13Racing
10-15-2008, 09:12 PM
Frame & Body:
• Jb Long Travel A Arms, (candy blue uppers and black lowers)
• +2 Steering Stem (Houser or RPM )
• Ohlins Long Travel Triple Rate Shocks (Recently serviced)
• Fully Gusseted Frame By Lost Creek Cycles (Fluorescent orange)
• Herrman 6 pt sub-frame (candy blue)
• RPM Swing arm w/ grease zerk fittings
• RPM Axle Housing w/ grease zerk fittings
• RPM Sprocket Hub
• Twin Viper Steering Stabalizers
• RPM Dominator II Axle
• Full Stainless steel Skid Plate
• Pro Pegged Frame
• Rath Pro Peg Nerf Bars with Pro Pegs
• Rath Xc Bumper
• Rath Grab Bar
• PoliSport black Plastics with removable front fenders
• Gripper Seat cover
• East Coast Atv Graphics Kit
• (White Stock Plastics also available with Lost Creek Cycles Graphics)

Engine & Electrics
• Completely built by Rossier Racing
• Knife Rod (Much Stronger than Stock)
• Cut and Balanced Crank
• True 450cc Kit
• TC Ported and polished Head
• Ti Valves
• Cam mod
• Full TC Supertrapp exhaust
• Lost Creek Cycles gutted Wireing harness, Electric Start, Charging , Ignition Circuits
• Votrex Intake adapter to use clamp on style filters
• UNI air filter
• R-6 Battery (Oversized 2x more Cranking Amps)
• Ice-Cool Coolant always used

Drive
• Douglas yellow Label front rims
• Douglas Bead Lock Rears
• Maxxis Razor Mx Tires 80% tread atleast
• “X” ring chain
• RPM Rear Sprocket hub

Bars
• Tag Racing Bars
• Pro Grip Grips
• Powermadd Hand Guards
• ASV Clutch lever and perch
• ASV Front brake lever
• Pro Design Kill Switch

Asking $4500 OBO
My zip is 15089

QuadJunkies
10-15-2008, 11:50 PM
That ^^^ sounds SWEET!!
WEll... we have made our final choice and we will be picking up the new quad next week.We are buying kustomfab2003's Suzuki.
Thanks everyone for posting up your rides... I know that later in 2009 Ill be looking for another . Ill most likely post up another sticky when were ready to buy.
:)
Josh, Im looking forward to meeting you!!
Troy and I will be the ones in the orange vest running around with my head cut off at the race track . :p
lol