PDA

View Full Version : Raptor 250

xsr_racing28c
08-27-2008, 12:14 PM
What do you all think of the raptor 250? I'm looking for something for the girl to ride, and this kind of caught my eye. Of course it'll get the Full LT treatment and other stuff, but whats the overall thought on this machine. I've decided to hold out on the KTM SX and just get a quad strictly for her to ride.

Also, any word on any other new 09 250's coming out to compete with the Rappy 250?

Thanks, jay

hondaking52
08-27-2008, 03:12 PM
i dont know much about them but i remember pappy was having frame issues with his... thts all i got on em, look good tho!! lol

TRX450RACER174
08-27-2008, 04:19 PM
I have one for my wife she loves it she is 5'1 it fits her perfect and after my son grows a little more it will get the full race treatment and he will race it. I have no clue if anyone is releasing anything to compete with it. I like the fact that there is alot of aftermarket available for it and it looks like there will be alot more available in the future.

wvspeedfreak
08-27-2008, 05:45 PM
It is a solid little quad.Has decent power and is light.We have an '08 and the left rear engine mount was not fully welded to the frame.If you don't weld it up better,it will break.The engine is not anything state of the art technologically speaking but it has good pep especially with a light rider and should be pretty much trouble free and low maintenance.All in all all its a good quad.

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s106/wvspeedfreak/raptor19.jpg