PDA

View Full Version : www.DanaCreechRacing.com

BMW Dr.
08-26-2008, 05:11 PM
Anyone every deal with them before? I ordered a set of Rox Risers from them.......and they didn't fit. I have spent $60 of my hard earned money with them, and they won't answer my emails or return my phone calls.

Rediculous! Stay away.......

08-26-2008, 05:27 PM
how did they not fit? wrong clamp or bar size?

BMW Dr.
08-26-2008, 06:22 PM
The magazine ads I saw these Rox Risers in claimed to fit all 04'-08' YFZ's with stock bars. I guess the key selling point would be that these risers give the most rise possible while retaining the stock cables/wiring.

Well, 2007 and newer YFZ's come stock with Pro Taper bars. The Pro Taper's are 1 1/4", while the Rox Risers 'for YFZ' are 7/8". I thought nothing of it, since all of the Rox Racing ads say they fit all stock bars. And I assumed these Pro Tapers were 7/8" bars.......since I am using 7/8" grips. I guess they are fat at the mounting point.

While there was a slight mistake on my end (for assuming), their ad clearly states they fit stock bars.....and Yamaha's site even supports that. I searched for Rox Risers via Google.com, and decided to go with Dana Creech Racing......instead of a big online parts warehouse (support the smaller folk).

I have only found one other person who has dealt with them, whom I actually know personally. He had an awesome experience, with technical help over the phone while making his purchase. This experience has been completely opposite. :(

Honda#4
08-26-2008, 07:25 PM
I bought my IMS bumper from them and other than the fact that it took alittle bit to get here I never had a problem with them. I used there forum to get hold of them.

gncc025
08-26-2008, 08:26 PM
yes use the forum! im a moderator for dana site (nacsracer025). give this number a call (707) 332-4420 if you still dont get anything let me know and ill do my best to get you hooked up with someone.

BMW Dr.
08-26-2008, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by gncc025
yes use the forum! im a moderator for dana site (nacsracer025). give this number a call (707) 332-4420 if you still dont get anything let me know and ill do my best to get you hooked up with someone.

I'd really appreciate it. I've really lost any hope on getting what I want already, as simple as it should be. I actually called that specific number two times now, and left 2 voicemails. I got the phone number from this page.....

http://www.danacreechracing.com/terms.php

bwamos
08-27-2008, 07:40 AM
Just curious. When did you call/contact?

It is DanaCreechRacing. Odds are they are completely unavailiable on Sat, Sun, and Mon, and maybe even Friday.

BMW Dr.
08-27-2008, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by bwamos
Just curious. When did you call/contact?

It is DanaCreechRacing. Odds are they are completely unavailiable on Sat, Sun, and Mon, and maybe even Friday.

I called this past Friday around 4pm EST. I called again yesterday around I believe 6pm EST.

gncc025
08-27-2008, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by BMW Dr.
I'd really appreciate it. I've really lost any hope on getting what I want already, as simple as it should be. I actually called that specific number two times now, and left 2 voicemails. I got the phone number from this page.....

http://www.danacreechracing.com/terms.php

ok ull have to do me a favor and post your problem in the forums. this is not for promotional purposes or anything its just to bring more attention to ur problem. let me know when u get that done and ill try to get u hooked up with someone

BMW Dr.
08-30-2008, 10:54 AM
ok ull have to do me a favor and post your problem in the forums. this is not for promotional purposes or anything its just to bring more attention to ur problem. let me know when u get that done and ill try to get u hooked up with someone
Posted.

gncc025
08-30-2008, 05:01 PM
ok ive sent dana and another admin on the site word about your problem. it may take a day or two for u to hear something. if i could help you out any further i would. lemme kno in a cupl of days if uve been contacted. sorry about ur problem man

BMW Dr.
08-31-2008, 07:57 PM
ok ive sent dana and another admin on the site word about your problem. it may take a day or two for u to hear something. if i could help you out any further i would. lemme kno in a cupl of days if uve been contacted. sorry about ur problem man
I appreciate it man.

BMW Dr.
09-03-2008, 09:46 PM
2 weeks now. :ermm:

gncc025
09-04-2008, 02:37 PM
the administrator posted some more info for you on the forums. hope u get stuff straightned out man :ermm:

BMW Dr.
09-04-2008, 04:37 PM
the administrator posted some more info for you on the forums. hope u get stuff straightned out man :ermm:
Thanks for the heads up.

From the admin on DCR's forum
Currently, the best way to contact the people at DCR is to click on the Contact link towards the top right of the page and fill out a contact form request.

A representative will reply back to your message as soon as possible.

So 2 unanswered phone calls (both with voicemails) and a detailed email didn't get a response........but now I am being told that if I click a 'contact' link, its the 'best way' to get a hold of someone?

This is absolutely rediculous!

Master LTR450
09-08-2008, 08:15 PM
I agree what kind of business is run that way?? I too have called sent emails and haven't got any response yet either. POOR customer service

BMW Dr.
09-16-2008, 04:40 PM
Over 3 weeks now, still no reply from DCR.

For the record, I contacted RoxSpeedFX directly with my concerns, since DCR is a vendor for them. They have several similar cases open with DCR, and were very disappointed and apologetic about the situation. And even though it wasn't their cause, RoxSpeedFX took it upon themselves to fix my problem. Not only did they send me the correct risers (which were some $35 more), they sent them to me at no charge! I happily ate the shipping cost to send back the incorrect risers.

Needless to say, RoxSpeedFX is a textbook example of what a company stands for with customer service. This is up and beyond the expectations of what should be understood as good customer service. I can't say enough good things about them, and hate that they have outstanding issues similar to mine with Dana Creech Racing.

I'll repeat again just to clarify, but I hope everything is ok at DCR (meaning nothing serious has happened to anyone or anything like that). I certainly don't know the situation at hand, but on a business aspect......there are things that need to be taken care of, which aren't getting done. Hopefully something will come of this whole thing.

BMW Dr.
10-14-2008, 04:19 PM
TTT folks. Please keep passing the word, steer clear from purchasing from Dana Creech Racing! I am speaking from experience, and have found several others in the same position as me.

Even a big 'fan' of Dana's, who posts on his own websites forum.....has said she has talked to the family and even to Dana.......and that business is well. :huh

http://www.danacreechracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=764

T Creech
01-02-2009, 10:34 PM
I'm so sorry for any inconvenience to any fellow riders.

Our company has gone through some growing pains. One in particular is that a long time employee is no longer with us and I have been picking up the slack as much as possible as well as resolving some unfinished business matters.

I have a 'regular' job as well, so this is a 'second shift' kind of thing right this minute. Dana does have a new person in mind for the position (yea --- not a minute too soon for me :) but it is not quite ready to go yet.

In the meantime.... I have been filling orders and communicating via email with people who leave VALID email addresses with an order or a contact form. You would actually be stunned at how many of the emails are incorrectly put in the forms that are sent in with questions. Also, several of the people that I have been in contact with have found my emails in their 'spam' folders.

Please feel free to contact me directly tlcreech@sbcglobal.net if you have an order that has somehow been overlooked. Please note that NO ONE HAS BEEN CHARGED FOR AN ITEM THAT HAS NOT SHIPPED OUT FROM OUR COMPANY.

At this time, I think, and I might be wrong, but I think that everything is up to date. I know the internet is a great place to get information and to share ideas, but it is also a place where people sometimes say something negative about another person, but never say nice things or say 'all better' when situations are resolved.

I will not be unprofessional and list various people or companies and say what 'the other side' says, since this simply would generate a bunch of pointless gossip that would serve no purpose. I would prefer to try to maintain good relationships with all the hardworking companies and people that I have been fortunate enough to meet through this incredible sport.

Wishing all a happy 2009,
Teresa Creech
DCR

BMW Dr.
01-16-2009, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by T Creech

I have a 'regular' job as well, so this is a 'second shift' kind of thing right this minute.
I am sorry, but that is not what I......not anyone who might be looking to spend their hard earned money.....want to hear. Especially being this is the FIRST communication I have received from anyone at DCR since I placed my order.

In the meantime.... I have been filling orders and communicating via email with people who leave VALID email addresses with an order or a contact form. You would actually be stunned at how many of the emails are incorrectly put in the forms that are sent in with questions. Also, several of the people that I have been in contact with have found my emails in their 'spam' folders.

In my own defense, my email address is a 'core' address (meaning not a hotmail, yahoo, etc). I don't have spam filters either, and I check my email 2-3 times a day.

PI know the internet is a great place to get information and to share ideas, but it is also a place where people sometimes say something negative about another person, but never say nice things or say 'all better' when situations are resolved.

Again, not sure if this was directed at myself.........hopefully not. If so, DCR deserves ZERO thank you's or praise on my behalf. Repeating myself, in that this is the first contact I have had since I actually ordered the part from DCR.........that alone speaks for itself. And on a second, more important note, DCR did NOTHING to resolve my issue. You can call Ryan at RoxSpeedFX and thank him for cleaning up your mess. From my understanding, I wasn't the first or last person they have had to deal with regarding DCR.

I hope for your own sake that things are "fixed". Although you don't sound too confident. That is certainly no way to maintain a business.........I am speaking as a customer. And I do understand that 'things happen', that is life. Either way, you still have a business to run.....and PAYING customers who are depending on you to full-fill their requests/orders. I can't really commend you for your reply to this thread.......I think the length between communication speaks for itself there. Not only here either, but on just about every major ATV forum I could think of.........this topic exists. Hell, it even exists on the forum on DCR's site! No excuse.....