PDA

View Full Version : atv open:whos gonna win

dehner47
08-26-2008, 01:50 PM
any thoughts on who you all think is gonna take the crown this year?? no one expected pat brown to win last year.so maybe it will be another upset :D

hasbeenttduner
08-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Chad Wienen #44

patrickj75
08-26-2008, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by hasbeenttduner
Chad Wienen #44

X2. He seems to be healed up now. I am excited though about the Polaris guys.

dehner47
08-26-2008, 02:39 PM
if he rides the way he did in tn,he should have a real shot.but on the other hand,his stable mate dustin wimmer is coming off the championship so he should have all the confidence going into the open.

quadboy38
08-26-2008, 02:45 PM
i think wienen has some good momentum as he has had good finishes the last two rounds of the season. my podium is wienen, creamer, wimmer

dehner47
08-26-2008, 02:54 PM
i could see that being the poduim.now remember,dustin is from pa.he is gonna have a hella alot of family and friends there.that will always spark a fire up under your *** to win.

TWISTED
08-26-2008, 04:57 PM
GO GUST!!!!!!!!!!

extremeblastr
08-26-2008, 05:04 PM
i think creamer is going to be workin the hardest out there for this one,i'm sure he has dedicated every day since loretta's to training for this and it'll be his chance to show everyone he WILL be a contender for the title next year, although if pat brown is as dialed in as he was last year(that suspension was workin freakin amazin in that race) then watch out.

ALAMX37
08-26-2008, 07:33 PM
I want to see someone get their first pro victory. I know it is unlikely but I would love to see it. I believe Natalie is going to come out swinging.

FHKracingZ
08-26-2008, 07:51 PM
Pat brown also had a big bore last year.. he didnt pull a holeshot all year again byrd and lawson, then 19 other guys show up and he pulls a monster holeshot?? something dosn't give..

But props to him, it was an OPEN so im preety sure there are no motor rules. atleast last year..

Im going

Wienen
Wimmer
Creamer
Natalie
Gust

maticus
08-27-2008, 05:41 AM
i would love to see upperman hold on for a win, the kid starts off fast but looks like he gets winded half way through.

ALAMX37
08-27-2008, 08:24 AM
"Pat brown also had a big bore last year.."
I guess I wasn't the only one that noticed that. Not one holeshot all year then Spader and Brown go 1, 2 off the line.

dehner47
08-27-2008, 08:43 AM
i didn't know there were aloud to run a big bore motor for that race.well then if it was aloud,then why didn't they all run them??

jrspawn
08-27-2008, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by dehner47
i didn't know there were aloud to run a big bore motor for that race.well then if it was aloud,then why didn't they all run them??

Amen to that. If it was aloud then EVERYONE would have done it! If it was a true 450 rule though, You guys dont think anyone would have pro tested?

Either way im honestly not sure. But one thing i can say is Pat won. If he could get away from his bad luck, he is a podium calibur racer.

With that said, im rooting for PB all the way! But i think its gonna be hard to stop the suzuki boys, they are on fire! Oh wait a minute, maybe they've had big bores also:eek2: :D Just kidding with you guys.

Thank you
Justin

dehner47
08-27-2008, 10:32 AM
my thoughts exactly jrspawn.at the level these pro's are at,if they were aloud to run a big motor,they sure would have.every pro out there takes full advantage of the rules and will slightly bend them every now and then in order to get a win for there sponsers.

FHKracingZ
08-27-2008, 10:53 AM
I trust me , i think its a smart idea what yamaha did last year, i mean who dosnt think that is smart...

from what I heard, suzuki didn't even think of it.. Hats off to yamaha for thinking ahead of the curve!

dehner47
08-27-2008, 11:38 AM
thinking ahead of what curve? to use a big bore or not?? trust me,every pro team out there has the same ideas going on.if it was permitted,everyone would of used them.or,maybe its they weren't supposed to run big bores and they just didn't get caught.if thats the case,props go out to them..