PDA

View Full Version : huevos

400exrules
12-07-2002, 10:26 PM
hey guys is huevos 4 any good cuz im askin for huevos5 for christmas and i dont know if i should get 4 too bec i have none of em. thanks

Cody

Team Outlaw #34
12-07-2002, 10:35 PM
yeah i think it would be worth it....its is pretty good....they have a lot of action from 400EX's....well a lot more then usuall (SP?)....

wheeltrax
12-07-2002, 10:36 PM
I havent seen #4, i have number 3 tho. If it follows in the same footsteps.. then its gotta be worth it. Id get it. If you dont like it you could always sell it to someone on here or on ebay.

jaspurx
12-07-2002, 11:36 PM
oh yes! it is worth it! i have them all!!!Wes Miller is definately a man of vision!!

stocktires
12-08-2002, 12:20 AM
yep, 4 is nice, But I prefer 2. I want #3 and I'll have #5 in a few weeks :D

Wes is definatley a film god

QuadTrix6
12-08-2002, 10:43 AM
i have 3,4 and quatros locos wich was also made by wes miller, all are good films but from what i hear about 5 it doesn't sound that good (no MX, No GNCC)....what do the guys who seen it think

MrP
12-09-2002, 07:04 AM
QuadTrix66- H5 is the best one yet. Whoever told you that there was no mx or woods footage doesnt know what they are talking about.

Wired
12-09-2002, 07:18 AM
5 is my favorite by far. the mx parts are awsome and you'll really appreciate the JJ scene. that dude is nuts on the mx track. theres footage from jack frost XC which was pretty nuts also.

your source doesnt know what their talking about quadtrix :blah

plus theres some awsome freestyle scenes ;) :macho

2fastandfurious
12-09-2002, 07:23 AM
GUYS! Theres NONE on ebay! Where can I buy theses!!! I can't find them anywhere on the net!
-Ben

QuadJunkies
12-09-2002, 08:13 AM
I liked them all buy I would have to say I liked one and threes the best and the H5 in good too.Try and get all of them, they are all good, they are just all different .Especially the new one..;)

300exazzkikr
12-09-2002, 08:27 AM
I have 3 and i'm downloading 4 as we speak. I like to preview it before i buy it. But Santa is bringing 5.

redrizza
12-09-2002, 08:30 AM
I have all of them. H3 was better than H4 in my opinion. Better mix of riding and WAY better music. H4 was good on dvd, but the music really failed to fire me up for riding.

Ryan
12-09-2002, 08:57 AM
I saw Hevous 3 and 4 and I think hevous 4 was set up better with music and scenes (Mostly Metal!). What was kool about number 3 is it had more duning shots, woods, ect. It kinda evened it all out for you. The music in hevous 3 was mostly alternitive and some rap. If I was you I would go get Hevous 5 and instead of paying 25 dollars for the H4 I would get the combo pack of hevous 1,2,3 for only 40 dollars. I have them in my Dennis Kirk Magazine and they sell them at some dealerships. Good luck.

Wired
12-09-2002, 09:27 AM
everyone keep an eye out for a DVD box set of all the huevos grandes films. each dvd has alot of extra footage that you'll love and comes digitally remastered for your better viewing pleasure. this is in the works and i watched the demo disks and i loved it. hopefully it will be out shortly after the new year. theres also new clothes coming out of the bomb squad, Division four, and H-bomb films. the new bomb squad logo is awsome! the shirts kick @ss as well. ;) :macho

4Wheels
12-09-2002, 11:02 AM
I've seen 1-4 huevos and I have quatros locos....which accidentl got taped over!!!! But huveos 4 is my favorite. Im getting huevos 1-5 for christmas on dvd.......
JZ:cool:

400exrules
12-09-2002, 03:45 PM
well i just ordered huevos 4 for DVD online :D

Extremeracer167
12-09-2002, 03:55 PM
H5 is a dissapointment after the others. Sure its awesome what JJ can do on that track, but i dont wanna watchi him go through the same whoop section 20 times in a row. Or watch Tavis cain and keith little dance around with a bunch of indians. They have more film of animals they saw while shooting then they do of quads doing crazy stuff. They do not show one bit of GNCC racing at all! They show about a 3 minute segment of Borich, smiley, and krachun riding around. No races or anything. its still a good movie, but not better then the others.

PS. I love it when Dana does that kartwheel thing though. When u see it, u will know what i mean by kartwheel. Its bad@$$!!!

MILF_HUNTER
12-09-2002, 04:06 PM
if you wanna watch racing go buy a movie that is about racing.
Its all about the freeride movement now. Its like motocross vids. u wanna watch racing go buy terrafirma. u wanna watch hardcore freeriding get crusty.

Ryan
12-09-2002, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by MILF_HUNTER
if you wanna watch racing go buy a movie that is about racing.
Its all about the freeride movement now. Its like motocross vids. u wanna watch racing go buy terrafirma. u wanna watch hardcore freeriding get crusty.

Where can I get these racing movies.

Extremeracer, I totally agree with you about the gncc racing. In hevous 3 they had it but it was just slow and they really didn't show much, H4 only had them just freeriding and if you notice their mostly on this jump section and not in the woods. I think next hevous they should show alittle bit of everything. XC, MX, TT, Drag racing, Hill climb and freestyle. If they included everything it would really be awesome but its mostly just freestyle now.

MILF_HUNTER
12-09-2002, 04:12 PM
im sure you could find something at www.nacsracing.com or what ever there sight is.
i think they have some movies by Xtreme. they make woods riding vids.

12-09-2002, 05:44 PM
Hey i taped mine on camcorder, if ya want u could buy mine, it like brand new, plays fine.

Atomic83
12-09-2002, 05:57 PM
Just got my H5 in the mail. Going to watch it now! :D

250r/master3
12-09-2002, 06:19 PM
get 3 its the best one better then 4 and 5

2k2-300exnj
12-09-2002, 06:31 PM
i have all but 5 including locos...
cant wait for 5 my fav are 34 and 1
2 has the stupid thing with the people headbuttin and stuff

mopar 400
12-09-2002, 06:40 PM
I will have to agree with a few on this one. Ihave all the vids 1-4, yet to find 5 in stores and dont want to pay shipping, but as far as music, the third has to by far be the best. Also the chicks washing the quad in that vid are hot as he#@. As for the best 400ex footage I have to say definitly go with the fourth.

12-09-2002, 06:53 PM
They do not show one bit of GNCC racing at all! They show about a 3 minute segment of Borich, smiley, and krachun riding around. No races or anything

thank god!!!

i pray they dont have ne tt in it either sounds liek this one will be the best so far, problem with most quad movies is all the riders are rednecks, no your gettin good jumpers like goebel, creech, wired and all those other guys, i hope this is more like crusty than terrafirma

BlazingYamahaYz
12-09-2002, 08:09 PM
ben-
my mx magazines have tons of ads for the Huevos videos....lemme know and i will drop them off...their like $20 or $25....

Extremeracer167
12-09-2002, 09:53 PM
sounds like the ATV world is starting to turn into the Bike world. Freestyle guys are cooler then MX guys. MX guys are cooler then XC guys. Give me a break. I dont mind watching freestyle, but atleast have more then 5 tricks throught the whole movie. And hit more then 2 differant jumps in each segment. No in fact EVERYONE just stop riding and let the FREESTYLE MOVEMENT go through. Just like it did on the bikes. And have A-holes like Brian deegan set a good example for everyone trying to ride ATVs. U think we get a bad rep now, wait till that crap starts happenning:rolleyes:

Extremeracer167
12-09-2002, 09:57 PM
I actually liked the 1st huevos when they shoed all differant kinds of ATV riding. When they showed 30 differant quad riders in a movie, instead of 12 or 13 whatever is in H5. I like watching shane hitt, sean sermini, travis spader, and the rest crankin around a track together. That was good ATVing. Now u only have 3 diff. guys ina segment, they hit the same jump over and over and do the same tricks. Cordova, cliffhanger, superman, and whatever other tricks they do. They had something good going with the Jeremiah Jones segment, then they just started showing him going through the same whoop section 20 times in a row.

Wired
12-10-2002, 09:15 AM
no ones holding a gun to your head to buy this movie...... by the way, there isnt any of us that are hard to get along with. actually jon chandler, august goebel and ryan bemis are the nicest bunch of guys ive ever met! i dont think freestyle is creating a bad image for our sport at all, actually i think its better for us. some top named fmx riders that ride bikes on other sites are finally giving us some credit for doing atv fmx which 1 year ago our fmx sport was considered a joke!

Extremeracer167
12-10-2002, 09:26 AM
i never said anything bad about you, or any of those guys. But Milfhunter is making it sound like deegan and the "metal melitia" did b4. "freestyle movement" What iwll it be called next the "revolution"? i remember reading a LONG time ago around when the 1st or 2nd Huevos came out, Wes miller was talking about keeping his movies for all types of quad racing. now its all freestyle. Like i said, i like watching them guys do crazy stuff. But not over the SAME jumps, doing the SAME tricks. Creech keeps those movies interesting with the differant tricks he can do that arent even related to jumping. I just want to see some more racing around a track, like the OLD huevos movies, thats all!

bandit390
12-10-2002, 10:47 AM
I watched huevos 3 and the only thing I actually didnt skip around on was during the hill climb. I mean theres only so many times you can ramp and do tricks in the air, before you get bored of watching it. Plus the whole 25$ for 40 minutes... glad I have cable.

Wired
12-10-2002, 11:06 AM
well i see where you guys are coming from but the majority out there wants crazy jumps and tricks then just mx and xc racing. look at where all the sled, bmx, and dirtbike movies are going and killing the sales with. theres a few good mx movies out there but we're 2 totally different people. when i watch any bike sled or quad movies i fastforward the mx and xc parts. just different interests in the sport is all and not every can be pleased with. thats the reason why you guys race, i ride freestyle and some race XC. XC doesnt appeal as much to me as mx and freestyle does so i really appreciate the huevos movies that much more, but some guys like XC and hate mx and freestyle and there isnt any movies for them. i know how you guys feel. there wasnt any big freestyle parts in H1,2 and in 3 it finally started to pic up and thats why 3 was my favorite one besides 5. understand where im coming from? but in the near future, im sure huevos 6 (if its produced) will be more mx and xc, theres actually talk of a "bomb squad" freestyle movie or series under way which will be strictly freestyle riding and screwing off. that way both worlds will be happy. sorry for the long post :blah

Extremeracer167
12-10-2002, 11:47 AM
yup i understand ya completely. I liked watching the play riding more. I think it would be GREAT if they made a strictly TRACK movie. MX racing and XC racin. Dont get me wrong, i love watching those guys bust big. But i just want to see a little more of a variety thats all

MILF_HUNTER
12-10-2002, 01:45 PM
hey just to clear things up im not tryin to be like Deegan by sayin that racing is no good. I said its all about the FreeRIDE movement.
Thats just my oppinion. Freeriding is what is being filmed. like wired said look at all the top selling vids in each catagory. In Sleding its the Sledneck series which is all about snowmobiling Freeriding. Crusty Demons of Dirt. which is all about freeriding, and so on and so forth. There is nothing wrong with racers. i use to race my self.

Freeride, freemind.

Wired
12-10-2002, 01:54 PM
milf that hit jay did off that ramp was nuts! :eek:

MILF_HUNTER
12-10-2002, 01:59 PM
Word Wired. Jay is the man for sure. He took same nasty spills off that ramp. That Channell Gap was huge. he gets soooo tweaked off of it and brings it back. Id sell a Kidney to have a pro X like his.