PDA

View Full Version : Messed myself up pretty good.

krt400ex
08-25-2008, 05:30 PM
well, went riding yesterday, and i was ripping a really nasty rock strewn hill, and i got to the top and went to pop the front tire over a rock...and idk wut happened, but the front tire didnt pop. i think the bike bogged out or something. anyway the tire hit the rock square and sent the handlebars into my chin. the throttle linkage nailed me under the chin while i was busy yelling "oh S***". my tongue got clamped between my teeth and my front teeth...well it was bloody. i thought at first that i had bit my tongue off cuz it was bleeding so badly. i was about a mile and a half from my friends house, and i went into shock or something. my ears popped and started to ring, and all the pain went away and i got rly dizzy. i rode back to his house, and drank two bottles of water and a mtn dew...stopped the bleeding and went back out to ride.

i got home that night and my parents decided that i had to go to the hospitol and get stitched up. so i got two stitches. here is the pic before i went a got stitched. i will get one up of it afterwords. it is so swollen right now, but i think the worst part is how out of shape my neck and upper back is right now because of the impact.

oh, and it is nothing but campbells soup and mashed potatos for a few days which sux too

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u193/without_a_clue/100_2354.jpg

Honda#4
08-25-2008, 06:59 PM
Ouch!! I remember when I was playing with our dog and he hit the bottom of my chin and my tooth went straight into the top of my tongue needless to say I was spitting blood for awhile I still have the lump yet.

loveswheelies05
08-25-2008, 07:19 PM
Were you wearing a helmet? :confused:

631kfx400
08-25-2008, 07:32 PM
appetizing

justin1022
08-25-2008, 07:56 PM
that sucks!

ridered11
08-25-2008, 07:56 PM
it looks like you were trying to eat too fast

krt400ex
08-25-2008, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by loveswheelies05
Were you wearing a helmet? :confused:

yep...and it was strapped unlike alot of my stupid friends.

it bled for over a half hr...the funny thing is that it waasnt the worst part. my balz hit the gas cap and got sucked into my stomach...and they still hurt over a day later:ermm:

ALAMX37
08-25-2008, 08:35 PM
Tongue is OK, but god knows the ball smack is horrible. I remember casing a triple in my yard and going nuts first into the tank, I walked funny for a solid week.
Good luck on your recovery.