PDA

View Full Version : pros/pro am dont use monster pegs?

ltr450rider21
08-25-2008, 04:38 PM
Recently I noticed, pro am and pro riders, if they run rath, they dont run monster pegs? Whats the reason to that? I can't imagine riding without monster pegs anymore.

CannondaleRider
08-25-2008, 06:45 PM
....uh, we can keep our feet where they are supposed to be?

Lol, j/k....just personal preference is all, I'm sure.

08-25-2008, 06:48 PM
I run rath nerfs but I got normal length pegs, I can't imagine needing any more room, when I corner sharp I'd wrather have my foot on the bent up part at the end than on a longer flat area anyways. Gives me a better feel. imo

justin1022
08-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Prodigal
I run rath nerfs but I got normal length pegs, I can't imagine needing any more room, when I corner sharp I'd wrather have my foot on the bent up part at the end than on a longer flat area anyways. Gives me a better feel. imo

do you mean when you corner you like to take your foot off the perf and stick it in the back corner of the nerf(somewere there) ?

if so thats what i do to i lean way over like way way over it helps me quite a bit. my pegs r big though.

gcart2
08-26-2008, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by justin1022
do you mean when you corner you like to take your foot off the perf and stick it in the back corner of the nerf(somewere there) ?

if so thats what i do to i lean way over like way way over it helps me quite a bit. my pegs r big though.

no he is talking about the bent up part on the peg

laeger2fiddyr
08-26-2008, 06:17 AM
cale & dunk run them & if wienen could run rath like he wanted he would run them too!!!!!!!!!!!

08-26-2008, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
no he is talking about the bent up part on the peg

Yeah that part. If you get your foot on the other side of that, it's impossible for your foot to slide and you can rail corners.