PDA

View Full Version : g9901920

snowormud
08-25-2008, 02:12 PM
This guy is a REAL LOOSER. We had a trade with some tires. He wanted my 20"mx kenda and I took his 21" razr's. This all happened on a tuesday. We were suppose to both ship out on Wed. He told me he had sent them out like the deal was and I felt bad as I had to stay late at work but got them out the next day on thursday. He said no problem, other than he forgot to take them off the wheels(which sounded funny to me) and could I send them back to him. I provided a tracking number for him and he never did for me til the next tuesday(even though I asked daily for one) which is the day he actually shipped. so I finally do get the tires and they are junk.
They were suppose to be like new!!!!!!!!!! Tread was worn but I would live with it being worn down as they are a little, but the kicker is when I went to break them down to be the honest guy that I am and send back the wheels, the valve stem on the first won't come out-funny,, well it is filled with slime with a thorn stuck through the tread.(this tire will work fine with a plug and I may sell it??/) but the other tire is junk. It had a tube installed and a plug already in the sidewall and gash that is the size of a finger to fit into. I e-mail him with my disgust and he won't listen to me. Just tells me to keep the rims which he was just going to sell and I can't even use because they are yamaha fronts and I ride honda. they actually are not bad and will be for sale to make up for my tire loss. DO NOT BUY FROM OR TRADE WITH THIS LOOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sent him tires which had good tread and hold air and I expected the same and honest communication on when you ship.

snowormud
08-25-2008, 02:21 PM
here is a nice 1/4 breaker bar stuck through the hole.