PDA

View Full Version : emailing big companies?

450raider
08-25-2008, 11:13 AM
ill take this down in a few days, but first i was at an arctic cat dealer not too long ago and it by far was one of the worst, most unprofessional places ive ever been to, now im not saying all AC dealers suck im just saying this one does, the place was really dirty to begin with and the people were snippy and had a "buy something or leave" attitude and i about put the place on lockdown when i asked for some info on a prowler they had and i think AC should know about it...... and now this thread comes because i looked on the AC site for a questions or comments thing but never found anything so is there another site to try or anything?

thanks

Quad18star
08-25-2008, 11:31 AM
Here's the info to get ahold of Arctic Cat themselves. Chances are if you call the number , you'll have several different options on who you want to reach.

You might also be able to ask them for the number of your local Arctic Cat representative. Most complaints are handled through regional reps , if it doesn't get solved it goes higher up.

Arctic Cat Inc.
601 Brooks Avenue South
Thief River Falls, MN 56701
Phone: 218-681-8558
Fax: 218-681-3162

450raider
08-25-2008, 12:49 PM
hey thanks, yeah im not really expecting much but still would like to get it out there, before these people signed with AC i hear they was a little rinkadink "fix it all" place and i wouldnt really like to see em out of buisness, just possibly stripped of AC and knocked back down a peg or two till they learn some manners...