PDA

View Full Version : anyone know EastCoastAtv

smokin_6.0
08-24-2008, 09:01 PM
his name is jerome but he might go by jerry, i paid for a axle on the 13th. Missed a race today because i didnt have it yet. I wouldnt be as upset but he said he shipped it monday and I have yet to recieve it. I hope i am completely wrong but am getting a bad feeling about this. He contacted me last on the 19th and i have messaged him a few times since with no response. Any info would be great

Thanks

EastCoastATV
08-25-2008, 01:29 AM
Hey Braxton, unfortunately I let somebody else handle the shipping for me so you would get it ASAP, they shipped to the wrong address. Im terribly sorry for the inconvenience this is. I did receive it back saturday and I just got home now. Thats why im posting so late. I will be shipping it back out correctly myself in the morning. I will then submit you the tracking numbers

Trackgold
08-25-2008, 04:10 AM
u should also ship it for free because you screwed up the kid missed his race

smokin_6.0
08-25-2008, 08:25 AM
yeah i am not really looking for any refund just would like what i paid for.

thanks

jmac26
08-25-2008, 12:12 PM
Never had any problem with east coast purchased alot of parts from them! Everybody makes mistakes I'm sure the guys down at east coast will take care of him

08-25-2008, 02:15 PM
if they are as smart as i think they are there will be a gift cert. in the box to go with that axle...it's a good gesture...and an even better business move...JMO

MX300ex
08-25-2008, 06:04 PM
and should bump it to next day! i always do that if i **** up for free

swifty
08-25-2008, 09:53 PM
hey jerry call them and ask for matt he'll take care of it right away ive built 4 bikes with him and havent had a problem he is a really good guy to deal with hes always treated me good good luck

dads400ex
09-11-2008, 06:12 PM
eastcoastatv is not east coast atv, he is a sponsored rider and may work there not sure. I called them about a bumper I have not received from him that I bought on 8/31/08. They told me they had asked him to stop selling items, either from them or on here not for sure now. He responded back to me on 9/05/08 and said it had been shipped but I still have not received it. He has not answered to my last pm or phone call.

As of right now I would not recommend buying from him. If he gets me the bumper I may retracted this statement but it is not looking good.

smokin_6.0
09-11-2008, 07:27 PM
i did finally get my axle but it took like 3 weeks. He had excuses but it did finally arrive

hope you have the same luck and buyers beware of extremely slow shipping

bosshogg1
09-15-2008, 01:43 PM
it's good to know you received your part. I just called them last week on a friday an my p.commander was sent to me by tuesday. I'v been dealing with dave an is crew for over a year now an most of my peoples too, jerry is a sponsored rider for them i delt with him to an he jerked me on some parts to i wanted to get at him too an i had my chance we both didn't no we was going to run into each other but i turned the other cheek an let him be i had too many of my freinds with me.I would warn other riders jerry he's cool people but watch your buisness with him deal with the staff of east coast an not the riders :macho

dads400ex
09-15-2008, 03:23 PM
I still have not received my part from him, his name is Jerome Terpay and I am starting a dispute with paypal agianst him as he will not answer pm's or phone calls, messages. It is to bad because with his username it is probably effecting east coast atv and they had nothing to do with the sale.

bosshogg1
09-15-2008, 03:36 PM
did you talk to any body from east coast or was the deal with him best believe he's reading this as we write it

dads400ex
09-15-2008, 03:59 PM
Yes I called them, I put that in my first post. I can't hold them responsible for his actions. I just started a dispute with him on paypal so we will see how this goes.

Originally posted by dads400ex
eastcoastatv is not east coast atv, he is a sponsored rider and may work there not sure. I called them about a bumper I have not received from him that I bought on 8/31/08. They told me they had asked him to stop selling items, either from them or on here not for sure now. He responded back to me on 9/05/08 and said it had been shipped but I still have not received it. He has not answered to my last pm or phone call.

As of right now I would not recommend buying from him. If he gets me the bumper I may retracted this statement but it is not looking good.

rdw03400ex
09-15-2008, 04:22 PM
im not sure if its the same person or not, but i bought a rear sprocket off a guy on ebay with the same name over 2 weeks ago and have yet to see it. i understand somtimes things get delayed in the shipping process but the damn sprocket wasnt even leaving the state, so there is no excuse for my part not to be here after 15 days and counting.

jrspawn
09-16-2008, 12:00 PM
You sure thats his aim name? I remember a guy on here, i think his name was TMSmx47, and he used the aim account name of MJT4705.

Not sure if they ever got this one cleared up, hopefully they did. But heres a link http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3047095&highlight=tmsmx47#post3047095

Originally posted by hondarider11
His aim account is MJT4705. Also if you call east coast and ask for matt and ask him about Jerry Terpay he might be able to get you some of his info or be able to contact him for you because I believe jerry is sponsored by east coast or else they just give him a discount on parts. I know this because his myspace has pics of 2 east coast quads he races and i talked to him on aim before. Hope this helps you guys out I hate seeing this crap happen. Also i believe he is number 47 and goes to alot of nationals.

snowormud
09-18-2008, 08:00 AM
EastCoastATV
DELETED ACCT

Go back to page 1-the second post.
Is he even a member on here anymore?
Did he get banned or delete his own account?

rrguy
09-18-2008, 08:43 PM
I doubt they banned him unless things changed. A few years ago I had some issues where months had passed & I was still battleing to get my stuff. I reported the sellers & later found out one of the guys ripped off some other members on here? Second it is more helpful IMO to monitor the guy & give any info the mods have to the buyers. Banning them right away only limits your ability to communicate. Just my thoughts.

On the other hand not sure how some people expect to see a good deal low ball some more & get expedited shipping? Yeah it sucks waiting for something when you need it, but expecting a guy losing money on a sale to drive out of his way to ship you a part same day, after you dicker for 2 weeks with him? LOL You might live 2 blocks from a shipping place he might live 20 miles? People making a post after 7 days or so if something has not shown? Kinda jumping the gun IMO. Get each others phone number & contact info etc... Paying with paypal you have a back up, understand the guy getting the money gets shorted 3% so don't be afraid to round up a buck or 2.

It works both ways? Well it can? lol

AlwaysCummin
09-19-2008, 09:23 AM
I had a friend deal with this guy before.. Same thing. Took forever but he got his part. Like one of the posts before, just super SLOOOWWWW shipping. It took like 3weeks. If you havent hit that mark yet, not sure id worry just yet.. just my .02 hahaha.. But good luck anyhow! :macho

dads400ex
09-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Finally got my bumper from him. Funny how after paypal contacted him he got it out to me saying he had shipped it to the wrong address and just got it back, to bad he couldn't have just let me know what was going on. But to not respond to any requests? He also said he no longer had the cell phone I was leaving messages on. Oh well I got it and its over now, just do not like having to go at it this way.