PDA

View Full Version : 2007 400ex

crixal
08-24-2008, 06:06 PM
i have a 2007 400ex. i bought it new from the dealer in september of last year. i haven't a lot of ride time, it has prolly an honest 40 hours on it. i have a few aftermarket parts on it such as-- full system ct racing exhaust, k&n air filter, jetted carb, nerf bars, itp c-series wheels, itp holeshot xcr tires w/ 90-95% left on them. i bought the wheels & tires off of mak400ex and have rode them once since i got them. i could prolly get some 450r shocks if the buyer is interested in having them also. i also have three years left the warranty. i've changed the oil prolly 10 times w/ bel ray oil and i changed the oil filter w/ every oil change. nothing is wrong w/ the quad. there is a few scratches on the plastics, but nothing bad. i am selling it because i need a few grand to put towards my new truck. i don't really wanna sell it, but i'm so busy w/ my job i don't have much time to ride. i have limited places to ride and no one to ride with. it's just sitting in my garage losing value, so i figure get rid of it now. i need 4500 for the rest of my truck. i know i can't get that, so i'm only asking 4000. tell me what you think. i have pictures i can email.