PDA

View Full Version : 300ex in STL area

HondaFamily
08-24-2008, 09:26 AM
Honda TRX-300EX

Currently set up for flat-track or TT, however i have a set of knobby tires and can remove the lowering kit rather quickly if buyer would prefer.

I completely rebuilt this quad over the past winter and road it regularly over the summer.

The rebuild consisted of painting the frame silver with silver metal flake, repainting most other components (suspension, brackets, etc), new bearings, new seat, used newer plastic, 400ex front suspension, lowering kit, and complete top end rebuild (new cam, rockers, piston, timing chain, valves). FYI-In the pictures it does not have a hood on it but it does now.

This bike would be a great entry level bike for someone wanting to get into flat track or TT racing. But as i said if wanted can easily be adjusted up and a tire swap makes it a nice trail rider as well.

I am sure there are other little things i may have missed but give me a call at 618-604-4531 if interested.

*I may be open to a trade but am looking to clean up the garage so a motorcycle is the only thing that would take up less space but i would entertain other ideas i guess*

HondaFamily
08-24-2008, 09:27 AM
pic