PDA

View Full Version : looking for tracks for a beginner in wisconsin

quadhunter
08-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Hello all, I have been riding atvs for a long time just not at a competitive level (unless they have a wreck or crash copitition i dont know about) I just got a new 450 and i really want to race, looks like a ton of fun, just need a place to start that is near the very amerature level to start learning mx so i dont get lapped to many times in a actual race. I live about half way inbetween lax and madison, wi. Thank you in advance for any info.

roudy4x4
11-16-2008, 09:11 PM
Me and my friend here in Lake Geneva 53147 we ride a little track a old friend of our built a few years ago. Nothing special but its a place to ride and jump. We also take trips to Rocky Glen off-road park in Rockford, and looking to take a trip to the Badlands in Indiana one day.
Were always lookin for people to ride with. Let me know we can all go ride together. Heres a video of us this last weekend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEySKSeinGs

joeyds450x
11-21-2008, 12:44 AM
tigerton is a decent place to go thats where i go to practice...roudy4x4, PM me if you ever are up near central wi riding...id like to join you guys on a ride...its gettin kinda boring riding wit the same people all the time