PDA

View Full Version : RZR, Mountain Trail Ride

dudeonit
08-22-2008, 09:54 AM
Girlfriend and I went out yesterday and did a 30 mile mountain ride. 4-5000 foot elevation with some pretty big drop-offs if you messed up. Was a LOT of fun during the week with no one around. Here's a little clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0j628_mSGA

stoopidbot
08-22-2008, 11:14 AM
Sweet video, looks like those RZRs are pretty nimble. Here's a little clip of me and my girl in our Rhino.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8obwwRZX0Y

troybilt
08-22-2008, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by dudeonit
Girlfriend and I went out yesterday and did a 30 mile mountain ride. 4-5000 foot elevation with some pretty big drop-offs if you messed up. Was a LOT of fun during the week with no one around. Here's a little clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPzclYFAai4

I just got back from Breckenridge, my and my pops conquered Wheeler Lake trail. Pretty good stuff. I have a rzr and he just bought a brand new Ranger Xp limited for the trip. We both were thoroughly impressed, they were mostly stock and took the trails no problem. . Rzr => good in the dunes and the tight trails... !!!!!

stoopidbot
08-22-2008, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by troybilt
I just got back from Breckenridge, my and my pops conquered Wheeler Lake trail. Pretty good stuff. I have a rzr and he just bought a brand new Ranger Xp limited for the trip. We both were thoroughly impressed, they were mostly stock and took the trails no problem. . Rzr => good in the dunes and the tight trails... !!!!!
Are you from Colorado? I live in Denver, always looking for people to ride with!

troybilt
08-23-2008, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by stoopidbot
Are you from Colorado? I live in Denver, always looking for people to ride with!

I'm from Manhattan, Ks. I travel all over to find places to ride. I bought the rzr initially for my fiance to ride in the dunes, where I go most of the time. I wasn't sure how it would do in the mountains, but it really took the trails well, we had a blast. We rode a lot of trails in and around the Breckenridge area. The Wheeler Lake trail stood out the most. It was challenging and fun. I did knock out a front wheel bear, but that was mostly my fault...

Where do you ride mostly?

Off-Road Maniac
08-29-2008, 11:55 AM
Cool video!

stoopidbot
08-29-2008, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by troybilt
I'm from Manhattan, Ks. I travel all over to find places to ride. I bought the rzr initially for my fiance to ride in the dunes, where I go most of the time. I wasn't sure how it would do in the mountains, but it really took the trails well, we had a blast. We rode a lot of trails in and around the Breckenridge area. The Wheeler Lake trail stood out the most. It was challenging and fun. I did knock out a front wheel bear, but that was mostly my fault...

Where do you ride mostly? I travel the whole state. There is so much riding around here it is crazy. My favorite area is down near Buena Vista. Do you plan on making any more trips this year? My girl is from Hayes.

RZR2009
02-07-2011, 01:24 PM
Nice video's guys!
Mike....that one looks familar! LOL