PDA

View Full Version : just cant sell!

rideracelivemx7
08-22-2008, 09:35 AM
i love my quad to death, ive put thousands into it and hours and hours of blood sweat and tears but its time for it to go. its becoming a money pit and i need the money but its my weekness for performance parts. ive decided to sell its about a month ago and ive got plenty of calls but no one shows. its getting fustrating:mad: they call all pumped about it and never show. ive knocked 5 bills off the asking price. surprisingly i got more calls wheni twas in the book for 3g rather than the 2500 its at now. ive tried craigslist and the want ad. does anyone know a good place that will really help sell my bike? buuutttt if it doesnt sell by thyis winter. ill be forced to buy a stroker kit and port the hell out of it with hd studs :D

REDRIDDER
08-22-2008, 10:14 AM
I hear you man I'm trying to sell my ex to but no luck yet.Do what I did post up ads on the bulletin boards in your town.Usually place's like Nice & easy,Stewart's, gas stations etc.....it will increase the phone calls and will get your quad the exposure it needs.

underpowered
08-22-2008, 12:59 PM
i know the feeling. my quad has been for sale for a while now. only asking 2500 for it, no hits, only had a few come look at it.

i'd even let it go for 2000, but no one will even make an offer.

250x_kyle
08-23-2008, 08:45 AM
i know the feeling i got quite a few calls about my 400ex hybrid but i couldnt even get 2500 outta it.

rideracelivemx7
08-23-2008, 09:16 AM
hell i fi sel my quad ill buy your hybrid lol but saddly i blew the head gasket:ermm: so ihave to buy thet set and slap it in, with my damn luck someone will want to come see it and actually buy the damn thing and ill have it all torn down lol

REDRIDDER
08-24-2008, 08:30 AM
anyone sell yet? I haven't :(

underpowered
08-24-2008, 07:15 PM
nope lol. but then again, mine does not have a piston or a head currently