PDA

View Full Version : powdercoat quote

Dunerman
08-22-2008, 06:26 AM
Hello Pappy,
I have a 4130 chromoly banshee frame I just built and I am interested in having you PC it Granny Smith Green or Emeraled Green(like the a-arms in the colors post) This frame is 99% raw metal with a few stock brackets that have some paint on them. I would like the frame blasted for adhesion purposes but wasnt sure if it would lower the over all cost of doing this because it will be a simple blast since there is no paint or coating to strip. I am on a short time frame on this build and was also wondering what the turn around would be to do this. I can put bolts in all of the threaded holes before shipping so there is no prep work to the threads. I plan on the frame being finished mid next week so I would be sending it to you the following week(1st week of Sept.)

Basicly, I would like to know the overall cost plus shipping back to do the Granny Smith Green or Emeraled Green and lead time so I can have the money ready.
Thanks

God bless!

Pappy
08-22-2008, 07:04 AM
I would need to know where your at to figure shipping

They charge me the same to media prep a bare frame, but its included in the cost of coating

$225 would be the coating cost

Please, no bolts in holes, we will plug them

Turn around should roughly 2 weeks

Dunerman
08-22-2008, 07:19 AM

Pappy
08-22-2008, 07:54 AM
Id say with a banshee frame, and oklahoma, your roughly looking at $75 each way for shipping due to its size.....and if its a stretched frame you may have to ship via truck which isnt terrible but adds to delivery time etc