PDA

View Full Version : motoworks fmi and motor noise question

quadhunter
08-20-2008, 06:29 PM
Hello all, I am a new owner of a ds450x (love it so far) and a newbie to this forum, I have a motoworks sr4 pipe, velocity filter, and the motoworks fmi. I have never had a 4 stroke sport bike before and therefor have never played with fuel mapping on these fmi controllers. I was just wondering if anyone had a program figured out that works well for them that mabey they would share, also I have a lot of rattling of the timing chain I think when the quad is under load and I was wondering if that was normal. Thank you in advance good luck to all.

WesDS450X
08-20-2008, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by quadhunter
Hello all, I am a new owner of a ds450x (love it so far) and a newbie to this forum, I have a motoworks sr4 pipe, velocity filter, and the motoworks fmi. I have never had a 4 stroke sport bike before and therefor have never played with fuel mapping on these fmi controllers. I was just wondering if anyone had a program figured out that works well for them that mabey they would share, also I have a lot of rattling of the timing chain I think when the quad is under load and I was wondering if that was normal. Thank you in advance good luck to all.

welcome to the fourms! hope yea enjoy yea DS450X!!