PDA

View Full Version : Dont pack them away yet!!

bowtiedmax
08-20-2008, 11:48 AM
Darn and Jesse's foot still broke!!

DELMONT, Pa. (Aug. 20, 2008) -- Amateur ATV classes have been added to the Second Annual AMA ATV Open at Steel City Raceway and will compete Sunday, Aug. 31. The ATV Open is part of the AMA Toyota National Motocross Championship weekend.

Along with Pro Invitational on Saturday, Aug. 30, five classes--Quad A, 201cc-Open; Quad B, 201cc-Open; Quad C, 201cc-Open; 90 cc, 71-90cc 2-Stroke, 125cc 4-Stroke; and 70 cc, 51-70cc—will take to the track on Sunday.

"The ATV Open is our premier ATV racing event of the season, and we're pleased to welcome our Amateurs to Steel City," said Event Director Tim Cotter. "Not only will these riders get the opportunity to compete on one of our most challenging national-level courses, but they will be participating in an event that averages thousands of fans."

The Second Annual Steel City AMA Pro ATV Open will feature Pro racing on Saturday, Aug. 30 and a full card of Amateur racing on Sunday, Aug. 31. Tickets start at just $30 for adults and $15 for children 6-11. Children 5 and under receive free admission. For information, including a weekend schedule and where to purchase tickets, please visit www.racerproductions.com.

About the ITP/Moose Racing AMA/ATVA ATV National Motocross Championship Series Presented by Parts Unlimited

etondaddy
08-20-2008, 12:48 PM
Just read that today myself........ looks like Kyle wants to go to Kennywood park...... that weekend :huh what ever........ but there is still a lot of quad racing in the tri-state area here's our schedule for the rest of the year. I'm trying to talk him out of Kennywood.

Mike Kozura

Aug. 24th Latrobe Speedway
Sep. 7th Mapleshade
Sep 14th Roaring Knob
Sep. 21st Steel City
Sep. 28th P.V.R
Oct. 5th High Point
Oct. 12th Sleepy Hollow
Oct. 19th Steel City
Oct 26th R&D Raceway

Logan #34's Dad
08-20-2008, 12:58 PM
I happen to be off that whole weekend.
Paul, do you know if there is a practice section on Saturday or will they do it on Sunday similar to a regular one day event? Wonder who will show up? Not very good planning here. Where can I view the info? I bet the "invite" thing will make people think they can't go.

etondaddy
08-20-2008, 01:02 PM
http://www.racerproductions.com./scn.htm

Mike Kozura

LT80
08-20-2008, 02:25 PM
Well aint that something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mini racer #39
08-20-2008, 08:21 PM
I think we spent all or money at the ATVA National's.....lol! Someone should have given us more notice.....hmmm bank loan for a race...lmao. Have to see what we can come up with.....:blah: