PDA

View Full Version : Brandons video

QuadJunkies
08-19-2008, 09:50 AM
We dont get to focus on Brandon nearly as much as we used to on video,so we decided to focus on his race on tape a little more this past wk end since he raced the new suspension. No woods footage, just a little MX section-thought I would share.
There was very fast riders this round,lots of talent out there! I could tell kids had put in some seat time over the summer!!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C71xDwOJsIY"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C71xDwOJsIY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

riding4fun
08-19-2008, 02:03 PM
Looks like a lot of fun. Wish were could have made it.

See you in Milford:D

JAG Motosports
08-19-2008, 08:06 PM
Looks Fun! Just curious where the track is located.

QuadJunkies
08-20-2008, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by JAG Motosports
Looks Fun! Just curious where the track is located.

The track was in Washington State at Straddleline ORV Park.

wvspeedfreak
08-20-2008, 01:23 PM
Cool video Tina.Looks like Brandon was movin' on :)

JIM GRACE
08-20-2008, 06:06 PM
way to go brandon!! video's are the best. we try to video every
moto. last race i video taped my brandon crashing into the
starting gate:macho , cause they held the gate forever..
hope your daughter is feeling better too..

brandon's dad #55

mcwilly
08-20-2008, 06:29 PM
Kid's got some talent! I finally got to see the video....Youtube is blocked for us now at work. :rolleyes:

QuadJunkies
08-20-2008, 11:58 PM
Thanks! He was just getting used to his set up and the new ride height... He did say he didnt feel good going into any corners hard since he doenst have the steering stem stabilizer on yet( it was out of stock when we went to order one before the race)and it moves around alot and kinda freaked him out . lol

mcwilly-
I think the whole world would have a better day if our work would allow a little youtube and race videos at work once in awhile .. :D

QuadJunkies
08-21-2008, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by JIM GRACE
way to go brandon!! video's are the best. we try to video every
moto. last race i video taped my brandon crashing into the
starting gate:macho , cause they held the gate forever..
hope your daughter is feeling better too..

brandon's dad #55
Thanks for asking Jim! Kelsey is feeling much better, she raced that wk end as well, although, she was no where near as aggressive as she usually is, she was just glad to participate and be there for the team and rode it out SMART.:)

JIM GRACE
08-21-2008, 12:04 PM
amazing, i was out of commision for month's.. these kid's bounce
back so fast... good for her !!

brandon's dad #55