PDA

View Full Version : need some help from the quad community

hotquads1
08-19-2008, 09:45 AM
last night our race trailer was stolen from our business location, it had all of my sons race quads inside , 4-DRR's and my Yam Raptor , it is a 22 v-nose alluminum trailer with the Hot Quads graphics on sides , if anyone sees or hears anything , pleasae contact me , Thanks , for your help.
Marc Smith
334-705-0084

Logan #34's Dad
08-19-2008, 12:01 PM
Oh Crap! I sure hope your local law enforcement comes through for you! Sorry.
I'll keep my eyes peeled up north. Stranger things have happened - It could end up here somehow.
Post some pics of it so the others can see it.
Advice: Make contact with scrap yards with-in one hundred miles of you. Aluminum prices are very high right now. Stinking scrapers are stealing everything around here. If this is the case, they will chop it up and scrap it in pieces. Good Luck.

QuadJunkies
08-19-2008, 01:14 PM
Marc, thats HORRIBLE news!!
I prey you find everything and hope its all safe and in one piece.

Nichols Atvs
08-19-2008, 01:48 PM
Marc That stinks im sure it wont come this far but well keep our eyes and ears wide open . for the rotten scum that took your livley hood . Give the boys our best. I know how landon would feel if some one stole his .

Good luck Heath

Ryki3r
08-19-2008, 03:09 PM
Sry to hear Mark!!!
We will keep an eye open around here!!!

etondaddy
08-19-2008, 05:47 PM
As soon as I read it this morning I said a prayer for you brother. I remember when Kyle's KFX80 got stolen.... that was the most upset I've ever seen him. I feel so bad for the Kids tell them we said hang in there.

Mike Kozura

wvspeedfreak
08-19-2008, 07:08 PM
Marc,I hope they catch whoever did it and you are able to get all your stuff back.There is not much I hate more than a thief.Especially when kids belongings get taken.We wish you the best of luck getting everything back.

Ryki3r
08-19-2008, 07:44 PM
Mark can u post some pics of the quads Please?

Thanks Ryan Houghton

JAG Motosports
08-19-2008, 08:13 PM
Marc and family,
So sorry to hear about that. That's horrible! We'll keep a look out down south for ya. Hope the boys are ok. That's just heart breaking!!!

quadnana7
08-19-2008, 08:25 PM
Marc, Karen, Turbo, and Rocket
We are so sorry to hear that you got robbed there is nothing worse than a thief especially when they steal from children. They must have been very brave or high on drugs one because a trailer that size with those big red graphics is not something you can easily hide. Hopefully it will be found soon because I know for a fact taking those graphics off is no easy job. I will keep a lookout here in Middle Tn and Gary is in the Jacksonville Fl area and he will keep an eye out there. We will be praying for yall that everything is found and returned to you safely .

#404's Dad
08-19-2008, 08:30 PM
Just posted it on my site, I can send out a Bulk Email too if you'd like?

http://www.*******.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=7810

mini racer #39
08-20-2008, 04:01 AM
Thats terrible! We'll keep and eye open here in northern Indiana. Sorry to hear this. Hopefully they turn back up! I also put a post through Sponsor House and Erik's MySpace for ya!

hotquads1
08-20-2008, 07:10 AM
thanks everyone for your encouragement , we have not told the boys yet , hope it might turn up before we have to tell them. here is a pic of trailer,
marc

hotquads1
08-20-2008, 07:15 AM
the 70 pic

hotquads1
08-20-2008, 07:19 AM
a/c 50 pic

jjd223
08-20-2008, 06:05 PM
Marc,
Any good news yet?

Joe

quadnana7
08-21-2008, 05:36 PM
Marc
have you heard any news yet or do the law even have any leads yet you would think someone had to see something its not like they put it in their pocket and rode away with it. If you haven't already put an ad in the paper do that and offer a reward for any information regarding the theft you never know maybe someone saw something We will keep looking and watching for it

hotquads1
08-22-2008, 02:17 PM
We have had a lead. Someone saw a 4-door F150 tan or gold in color, tinted glass, back up to it on Monday night about 9:00, Marc hadn't been gone but and hour and 1/2. So the detective has that info. Several local papers in our town and surrounding towns have run an ad giving the details. It was also on the 5:00 local news. We do have a reward posted on the front door of our business for any leads leading to finding our stuff. Keep us in your prayers guys. We appreciate all the support and concern from our racing family. It means alot to know you guy's are standing with us. The only thing Turbo has said is how fast can Dad build a bike? Can he do it in a month. Our next local race is next month. Marc needs to eat his wheaties.
Thanks again everyone
Karen

hotquads1
08-22-2008, 05:57 PM
Hey Racers,
We have just had a lady call us from Illinois and tell us she is 99% sure she saw our trailer going Westbound on Interstate 70 between Martinsville and Marshall on Tuesday afternoon. It was stolen on Monday night about 9:00. She said they are MX racers, Her daughter races a quad and her son a Motorcross bike. She said she commented about it to her daughter. Somehow she got on the internet and saw it posted about our stolen trailer. So all you northern racers be looking.
Thanks
Karen

Nichols Atvs
08-22-2008, 06:50 PM
Good news ! We got or fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted!

dericsdad
08-22-2008, 07:35 PM
If it gets this far we will keep our eyes out!!! A couple of big races coming up soon here in WI so I'll post links to this thread on our forums! Good Luck, Dan.

quadnana7
08-25-2008, 10:40 AM
Marc
Heard anymore news yet