PDA

View Full Version : partSSSSSS!! (MAY PART OUT-400EX-)

Brauap
08-18-2008, 11:28 AM
2 K&N's

One has a faw small indents in the chrome-10dollars

The other is in good cond. with a few LIGHT scratches on the chrome, NICE-20dollars

I also have the stock throttle cable for a 400EX-$10 OBO

And Stock Snorkle for a 400EX-$5

Thats what I have around here at the house, but if you ask me for parts I will tell you if I have them. I need enough willing people to buy parts before I will part er out.

please, I am in great need of money! Please don't be one of those people who just ask a million questions or say hold this for me, and never comes threw.

Thanks!

Hondamaster5505
08-18-2008, 02:15 PM
I thought you were gonna build it up?

Brauap
08-18-2008, 03:57 PM
I was, but bikes are too much fun. I am loosing my training wheels! Yeaaa boii!!

Brauap
08-18-2008, 09:42 PM
anyone??

Hondamaster5505
08-18-2008, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Brauap
anyone??

I guess id be intrested in the tail light. Last thing I need for my fo hundy, then no more till I do what I want with my shee.

Brauap
08-18-2008, 09:47 PM
Don't have one.. sorry.

Anything else, bud? Hows your shee comming?

Hondamaster5505
08-18-2008, 09:56 PM
Don't have one.. sorry.

Anything else, bud? Hows your shee comming?

Nothin else. Just recently picked up a light switch, the only thing left on her broken is a tail light. No more mods, haha.

The shee is gonna be running soon. My cylinders are off at passion racing and me and my dad are assembling the whole bottom end this weekend, if we find time after riding:D Can't wait to throw the pipes on her.

But actually, do you have an airbox lid? was tossing around the idea of buying another one, to put holes in. So I can change em up for different riding.

Brauap
08-18-2008, 09:59 PM
MAN! I wish you would have asked me a lil earlier! It was laying around for about half a year so I threw it out because I had no use for it. Need a new air filter? (STOCK/K&N) Some nice Razr's? (90%+ tread) I know your need SOMETHING I have! haha

Hondamaster5505
08-18-2008, 10:12 PM
MAN! I wish you would have asked me a lil earlier! It was laying around for about half a year so I threw it out because I had no use for it. Need a new air filter? (STOCK/K&N) Some nice Razr's? (90%+ tread) I know your need SOMETHING I have! haha

lol, not trying to hurt your sales, but I hate K&N with a passion, and love my dual stage pro design:D

razr rears? Are they the regular razrs? my dad needs some tires.. I don't really like razr's on banshee's, but what the hell. Figured id ask how much.

If you had some mud sharks lying around.. haha.

Brauap
08-19-2008, 09:35 AM
There 20/10/9 I can get them seperated in a few days (polly this weekend because I have to get my cousin to) 60$ ea. if you want, I can powerwash them to get allll the dirt off to make them look BRAND new.

Hondamaster5505
08-19-2008, 09:45 AM
There 20/10/9 I can get them seperated in a few days (polly this weekend because I have to get my cousin to) 60$ ea. if you want, I can powerwash them to get allll the dirt off to make them look BRAND new.

sorry, for that much we're just gonna look out for a set of mudsharks. work better on the hillclimbs

Brauap
08-19-2008, 02:01 PM
50 ea? I am needing money for my bike badly! Please?:(