PDA

View Full Version : A Letter To The Tooth Fairy

Ryan
08-17-2008, 08:06 PM
I seen my father this weekend, and he handed me a piece of paper.... He told me he found this going threw some old papers.... It was a letter I wrote to the tooth fairy.... Due to the fact that I was so young, I was unable to write the letter myself..... So I had my sister do the writing for me, as I told her what to write. This is my letter to the Tooth Fairy- Word for Word :D .

Dear Tooth Fairy,

I want four dollars but if you don't have it two or one will do. Do you have any dogs? If so, write back. Do you like the New York Rangers? I do! Thanks for the $2 or $1 or $4 if it is possible could you give me $6 or if you don't have that give me $3, if you don't have that, give me $2, and if your a broke pooper you can give me $1 .

Thanks, -Ryan... p.s- Call me in the morning (# - 555-3235)

To be young and gullable again ;) :p

And the tooth is still attached to the letter :o

bean2080
08-17-2008, 08:17 PM
haha thats funny, i like looking though all my old stuff, some of it is pretty out there :D

HmF300ex
08-17-2008, 08:20 PM
lol that's really funny, seems like a always got like a quarter from the tooth fairy:o

Ryan
08-17-2008, 08:24 PM
I was a little hustler tryin to get that big money :D

P.S. I hate the New York Rangers!!! Devils all the way :macho

Quad18star
08-17-2008, 09:36 PM
My mom has some of my teeth stashed away somewhere from when I was a kid.

I remember when I was like 5 , I woke up one morning and asked my dad ( who had went out drinking the night before) where he put all my teeth from the " Tooth Fairy" ... feeling pretty rough , he's like " They're right here above the dishes" ... he looked at me ... saw my disappointment and said " Ah Sh*t" .

Just one of those moments you never forget .... major disappointment for me ... first major slip up from my dad. :p

JRP
08-17-2008, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
My mom has some of my teeth stashed away somewhere from when I was a kid.

I remember when I was like 5 , I woke up one morning and asked my dad ( who had went out drinking the night before) where he put all my teeth from the " Tooth Fairy" ... feeling pretty rough , he's like " They're right here above the dishes" ... he looked at me ... saw my disappointment and said " Ah Sh*t" .

Just one of those moments you never forget .... major disappointment for me ... first major slip up from my dad. :p

hahah thats funny. I remember one day i pulled out a tooth that was lose, and both of my parents were outside, and i told my friend i wasn't going to tell them about it, just to see if the tooth fairy was real. Next morning wake up and its still there, then i comfronted them about it :p

powermadd400ex
08-17-2008, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by JRP
hahah thats funny. I remember one day i pulled out a tooth that was lose, and both of my parents were outside, and i told my friend i wasn't going to tell them about it, just to see if the tooth fairy was real. Next morning wake up and its still there, then i comfronted them about it :p
LMAO that was tricky
i remeber when i was 3 or 4 and my mom telling me that barney wasnt real :eek2: i was devasted

HmF300ex
08-17-2008, 10:30 PM
Actually Barney is real....

pro-rider46
08-17-2008, 11:58 PM
about 3 weeks ago i got my wisdom teeth pulled. And when i woke up all high on that stuff, i asked for my teeth back. She gave me one because the rest were destoyed.

bean2080
08-18-2008, 09:13 AM
i got mine puled out about 3 weeks ago too, that nitrous oxcide really puts you out along with the pain killers :D

Ruby Soho
08-18-2008, 09:38 AM
i forgot about the tooth fairy:eek2:

450raider
08-18-2008, 12:17 PM
i remeber when i was a youngun, and whenever i had a loose tooth id always wait till fridays to jerk em out, why?? becasue me and my brother always spent fridays at our grandmas house and when one of use would lose a tooth we would leave it in a little crown royal bag overnight to wake up to five whole dollars....each (that was like 10 gallons of gas back then) :D

ricksmx865
08-18-2008, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by bean2080
i got mine puled out about 3 weeks ago too, that nitrous oxcide really puts you out along with the pain killers :D

haha same here, i woke up not knowing what the hell was going on, i guess i was *****in' at the doc because i wanted to go home and ride but my quad was torn apart

when i went back 2 weeks later he asked if i got that quad fixed :devil:

krt400ex
08-19-2008, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by HmF300ex
Actually Barney is real....

lmao. that is kinda a creepy thought though...hahaaa

atvnut22
08-19-2008, 05:37 PM
little off topic, o'well,when i was like 4, my dad was using the big bbq smoker to make sandwiches for my bro's elementary schools bake sell, and since i sucked on sunny delight in my baby bottle instead of milk, i was fortunate to have caps on my front teeth. so i pulled my caps off and stuck them in the whole in the top of the trailer jack, and being the mistif maker i was, didnt tell my dad till like 2 days later. lets just say it was hard to set down for a while!:ermm:

Ryan
08-19-2008, 07:02 PM
Some good stories here

Originally posted by 450raider
i remeber when i was a youngun, and whenever i had a loose tooth id always wait till fridays to jerk em out, why?? becasue me and my brother always spent fridays at our grandmas house and when one of use would lose a tooth we would leave it in a little crown royal bag overnight to wake up to five whole dollars....each (that was like 10 gallons of gas back then) :D

Haha...... Good ole granny

jesseweaver
08-19-2008, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by ricksmx865
haha same here, i woke up not knowing what the hell was going on, i guess i was *****in' at the doc because i wanted to go home and ride but my quad was torn apart

when i went back 2 weeks later he asked if i got that quad fixed :devil:

lol i got mine out about half a year ago and i asked to go home and ride too