PDA

View Full Version : need cheap wheels and tires.

g9901920
08-17-2008, 12:37 AM
A buddy and fellow racer is in need of a set of wheels and tires.
hes very good and races mx but being that he has no money to spend he really needs a set of cheap wheels and tires.
hes young and could have a great future of racing, the only problem is hes running stock z400 wheels and tires that were given to him.. his tires are totaly bold to were there are zero nobs yet he still trys.. and his rims have bad bends.
please if anyone could help provide a set for a cheap price he would greatly appreciate it.
thanks

mineralgrey01gt
08-19-2008, 06:35 PM
i have some ITP pro 9 wheels and tires. The tires arent in good shape but they are somewhat useable. I could sell them for $220 shipped. I know shipping will be a good bit on them. Most of that is covering shipping. Ill clean them up nicely for him. If you can get ahold to some other front tires then that would be nice, these are kinda worn down. The front tires are 19x6x10 ITP holeshots (one has a slow leak, i cant find it but its there) and the rears are 18x9.5x8 turf tamers. One of the turf tamers has a few plugs in it but they still hold air just fine. Ive jumped with them and they never gave me a problem. Also one of the rear wheels has a slight bend in the lip. Still holds air just fine, never gave me a problem

honda300EXtreme
08-19-2008, 06:52 PM
i have a set of ITP t9's polished and in perfect shape with dunlop kt 335's with about 50 - 60% tread, one rim is missing a lug nut seat so you have to put a washer behind the lug nut, its no big deal and the lug nut is included.

heres a pic they need cleaned up yet but they will look better then new when im done with them

asking 175 shipped

Quad411
08-19-2008, 07:57 PM
I have a new set of Baja 10x8 rims. $150 shipped
I have a couple new sets of holeshot tires also. 20" rears and 22" fronts.
Quad411@Aol.com

Brauap
08-20-2008, 09:14 AM
I have a set of Razr's 6-PLY w/ 90+ % tread. I could get pics... it's on honda/suzuki wheels

55ea. for tires /\ tires w/ wheels 65ea.

Tell me if you are interested.