PDA

View Full Version : Need some help guys

lilyamaharacer4
08-15-2008, 04:07 PM
Well for some odd reason my quad wont turnover at all for sum reason but runs fine when i bump start it. The lights will not work either until the quad is started now also, and the lights will dim down as soon as i bring the rpms up. Im thinking it has to be electrical but dont know where to start. Any suggestions?

REPOMAN
08-15-2008, 04:15 PM
sounds like a bad battery. what happens if you jumpstart it then turn it off? do you have to jump start it again? or will it fire right up?

lilyamaharacer4
08-15-2008, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by REPOMAN
sounds like a bad battery. what happens if you jumpstart it then turn it off? do you have to jump start it again? or will it fire right up?

I have to bumpstart it again, it wont turnover at all when i push the start button at all, and a bad battery IMO would still try and turnover but this wont even try at times. Whats odd is that i can let it sit for like 20 minutes or so go back and itll fire right up, ill turn it off try it again and nothing. Im stuck on this one.

Duke Nukem
08-15-2008, 04:39 PM
Bad battery or a short someplace.

warrior4fun
08-15-2008, 05:42 PM
my does that right now. i just wiggle the wires by the battery till the neutral light goes on then it will start

lilyamaharacer4
08-15-2008, 07:15 PM
I tried to put the battery on the charger and obviously its shot according to the charger so ill get a new one and see how it goes from there.