PDA

View Full Version : Trent Kandel's FACTORY KFX450R

Premis
08-15-2008, 12:22 PM
I am listing this on behalf of our AMA Pro AV Racer, Trent Kandel.

He is selling both his practice and race FACTORY 2008 KFX450R. These are bikes with Factory parts and motor work not available to the general public. These machines are FAST and RARE!! Both bikes are built identically with one exception, the race bike has green lower a-arms, the practice bike has orange. Pictures are of the practice bike.

Check the link for the info.

Trent Kandel's FACTORY KFX 450R (http://www.premisind.com/trent/KFX.html)

looke83
08-17-2008, 04:03 PM
I dont understand what you meant by "with Factory parts and motor work not available to the general public"

and is there any kinda asking prices ? thanks

Premis
08-17-2008, 04:13 PM
When you are backed by a factory they spend A LOT of time building the bikes to perfection and getting every ounce of speed out of them. There are also several parts and mods on it that only factory guys can get. For instance the motor work and internal shock work.

Asking price is in the link.

$11,500 for the practice bike

$12,500 for the race bike

looke83
08-17-2008, 07:15 PM
so if i but the one of the bikes, they come as is, right ? with the motowork and suspension ..

Premis
08-18-2008, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by looke83
so if i but the one of the bikes, they come as is, right ? with the motowork and suspension ..

Correct. These bikes have not had anything change since they last came off the track. They were washed and then stored.

The bike will come set-up exactly as it was for Trent with all of the same parts.