PDA

View Full Version : Houser Steering Stem And Janseen Steering Stabilizer

Crusty450er
08-14-2008, 09:41 PM
Up for sale is a almost new black Houser steering stem that has 2 hours and 15minutes on it that is standard length and it comes with a dang near new houser 1 1/8inch antivibe bar clamp that has the same time on it . will seperate the clamp if you want me to but would rather not. and the janseen steering stabilezer has 4 hours on it. its a non rebuildable but it excellent condition and the clamp that mounts to your stem is for stock stem diameter. you can wrap some electical tape around stem to make the clamp work but i went and purchased a precision steering stabilizer. pm me your email address and will send you pics. i accept paypal as payment. 15$ for the stem and clamp forshipping flat rate and and 8.50$ for the stabilizer .

houser stem 130$
houser antivibe clamp 45$
jansseen steering stabilizer 75$

if you want the stem and clamp as a combo its a 165$ plus shipping. pics are ready to email. thanks

Crusty450er
08-14-2008, 11:25 PM
WILL BE PUTTING IT ON EBAY IF NO ONE WANTS IT BY TOMORROW NIGHT. YOU CANT BEAT THE PRICE CUX THE CLAMP IS 85$ NEW AND THE STEM IS 200$ NEW. SO LET ME KNOW IF I PUT IT ON EBAY STARTING BID IS 150 FOR BOTH

Crusty450er
08-16-2008, 08:47 PM
you are not gonna find much better of a deal. anyone

metlmann250r
08-17-2008, 02:53 AM
I 'm definitly interested in the antivibe clamp if you'd be willing to sell it alone? Please pm me if so, paypal ready. Thanks

Crusty450er
08-17-2008, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by metlmann250r
I 'm definitly interested in the antivibe clamp if you'd be willing to sell it alone? Please pm me if so, paypal ready. Thanks
if i cant sell it as a combo within three days i will sell it to you. i will let you know