PDA

View Full Version : Just got a my first mini truck! (pics)

Crazy lil punk
08-14-2008, 06:17 PM
well, here she is boys!! Let me know what you think of her!!
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/joejoejoe333/96s10-1.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/joejoejoe333/96s10-2.jpg
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/joejoejoe333/96s10-3.jpg

mineralgrey01gt
08-14-2008, 06:52 PM
lookin good. All the hard work is done, all id do to it now is put the updated grille, headlights, etc on it, bag it, and throw some other wheels on it (those dont look bad but id get some 20's)

Crazy lil punk
08-14-2008, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by mineralgrey01gt
lookin good. All the hard work is done, all id do to it now is put the updated grille, headlights, etc on it, bag it, and throw some other wheels on it (those dont look bad but id get some 20's)

thanks man, I am sure I will get around to that stuff, for now, its just getting driven, I kind of have to give my pocket a break, haha

hardkoratvmxr
08-14-2008, 08:43 PM
not to fond of the color. other than that looks good

Mxjunkie
08-14-2008, 08:43 PM
Hey man if you ever wanna go to some shows or cruise for a weekend let me know, we have a bunch of mini trucks out here in chester county.. Buncha sdimes :cool:

Kickstarts-suck
08-14-2008, 08:45 PM
Looks good.

Im more of a "Built not Bought" guy but I like it.

Love the smooth rear end. Cant wait until I get the money to shave the tailgate handle and roll pan my truck.

IOWAracer
08-14-2008, 08:46 PM
2.2l or 4.3l?

miles?

Broc

Crazy lil punk
08-14-2008, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by hardkoratvmxr
not to fond of the color. other than that looks good

thanks man. The color actually looks a little differnt in person too.

Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Hey man if you ever wanna go to some shows or cruise for a weekend let me know, we have a bunch of mini trucks out here in chester county.. Buncha sdimes :cool:

Definatly, hit me up when you guys are down for something, I need mini truckin' friends, and about shows, I know my truck looks good in the pics, but my paint really sucks up close, its a maaco hack job.

Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
Looks good.

Im more of a "Built not Bought" guy but I like it.

Love the smooth rear end. Cant wait until I get the money to shave the tailgate handle and roll pan my truck.

I hear you on building the trucks, but this was too good of a deal to pass up, haha And thank you!

Originally posted by IOWAracer
2.2l or 4.3l?

miles?

Broc

2.2 auto, 129,xxx

fastredrider44
08-14-2008, 10:20 PM
def update the grille. other than that, try to leave it alone. You can sink a bunch more money in it that you will never get back. Believe it or not, you will grow out of the mini truck phase and then your stuck sellin it cheap. But live it up while it lasts. Not my favorite color, but def. like the truck.

WhiteZrider
08-14-2008, 11:32 PM
Tint those windows dark green, that'll be sick

Crazy lil punk
08-16-2008, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
def update the grille. other than that, try to leave it alone. You can sink a bunch more money in it that you will never get back. Believe it or not, you will grow out of the mini truck phase and then your stuck sellin it cheap. But live it up while it lasts. Not my favorite color, but def. like the truck.

Thanks man, and I was thinking about up-dating the the front end, I am not a huge fan of the square headlights.

Originally posted by WhiteZrider
Tint those windows dark green, that'll be sick

That would look sick, but this truck grabs enough attention from the wrong people as it is, and I am sure some real dark windows might push it over the edge. You know what I mean?