PDA

View Full Version : Getting my license soon..

yellow400ex05
08-14-2008, 05:30 PM
and I'm so nervous lol, I go to take it on my birthday the 27th of this month and I'm bugging out haha. I don't do well under stress and i I wanna pass my first shot.

any advice to calm me down?:scary:

450rRacer22
08-14-2008, 05:36 PM
I was nervous as hell to. Best advice i can give you is just relax, cuz honestly, its not that big of a deal at all. Also, be nice to your instructor and talk with them. When i was pulling out of the parking lot me and my instructor were like best buds, he literally had me laughing my *** off because he was imitating a movie, keep in mind this was while i was driving and taking the test. It was like a walk in the park for me cuz we were laughing the whole time. It also helped that we got talking about racing so that made me relax a lot. And i was told this guy was a complete dick to everyone else, so i think how you present yourself will make a big impact. Be mature about it, and let them know your responsible and ready to earn your license. Like i said, relax, and best of luck to you man!

Ruby Soho
08-14-2008, 05:37 PM
im in the same position as you haha except i go sept 4th for the written.

im not worried at all about the driving part, i figure just show the instructor your in control and your not nervous, do what he says and you should be good.

now the written on the other hand, im not to positive about but im just gonna read the book they gave me with my permit and i should be fine, i suggest you do the same!

08-14-2008, 05:42 PM
dont worry its easiest thing you will do. And dont worry about passing when i went for mine the girl behind me hit the curb about 5 times n they passed her.. lol. thats nj for u

quads14589
08-14-2008, 05:50 PM
written is easy in ct i got 100 on both parts, and the driving is easy to, dont stress it do the practice tests and drive with ur mommy and ur fine

trx400EXtreme
08-14-2008, 06:04 PM
the driving test is 10 times easier than the permit test lol. and thats really easy.........so you get the idea.

HmF300ex
08-14-2008, 06:10 PM
Ye dnt worry about it, the permit test is allot harder then the driving test, it's pretty much all common sense they ask you

ZeroLogic
08-14-2008, 06:35 PM
Don't do it smellin like alcohol from the night before.:ermm:

gcart2
08-14-2008, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Don't do it smellin like alcohol from the night before.:ermm:

:p