PDA

View Full Version : Need to rejet my 07 ex, just purchased uni air filter

MaybeSomeday
08-14-2008, 02:31 PM
I was dirtbike guy and this is my first atv, although even when I had a bike, I never rejetted, seeing as I had my last bike for a very short time and didn't make many changes. So my question basically is, is there a certain setup I'm looking for here as in terms of my needles and what not? I'm mechanically inclined and do mostly all work by myself, so I'm not worried about that, I just lack alot of knowledge when it comes to rejetting and how to go about doing it, and what to purchase. I understand the concept of it, just need to be pointed in the right direction or pretty much what I need to do. any help is greatly, greatly appreciated. other than body and chassis mods, my quad is stock except for the uni air filter I just purchased, which is why I'm rejetting.

exrider12
08-14-2008, 07:18 PM
check the FAQ. it gives you everything you need to know. the jetting specs there are based on sea level so depending on your elevation go up one or two jet sizes.

bigj250
08-14-2008, 10:34 PM
you dont need 2 rejet a uni is just like a stock filter withe the backfire screen taken out

MaybeSomeday
08-15-2008, 11:08 PM
oh really man? that would be really convenient and I appreciate the response

JBacon
08-16-2008, 05:36 PM
Yep no need to rejet. I didn't rejet mine and I had no problems.

MaybeSomeday
08-16-2008, 10:13 PM
awesome, thanks guys