PDA

View Full Version : trade my Rossier for your DASA

BadinBlack
08-14-2008, 02:24 PM
here is what my pipe looks like as of today, it has two rides to pismo beach. pipe performs awsome i just want to try the dasa now. let me know if someone wants to trade. this is a practically brand new pipe that is on an almost perfectly tuned bike, so no burnt packing.
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii42/BadinBlack/bike%20pics/Pismo8-9014.jpg

BadinBlack
08-15-2008, 10:06 PM
anyone out there?? it would be an even trade... you gain some tq. while your at it.

Crusty450er
08-16-2008, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by BadinBlack
anyone out there?? it would be an even trade... you gain some tq. while your at it.

they cant hear you cuz they are all deaf from how loud that dasa pipe is. lol

BadinBlack
08-16-2008, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by Crusty450er
they cant hear you cuz they are all deaf from how loud that dasa pipe is. lol
haha that was a good one. on a serious note, i have a dasa shorty on my drag bike and half of the pipes out there are far louder than my pipe. quite pipes are for puss!es anyways. lol

esr250r86
08-17-2008, 07:04 PM
lol,DASA exhausts are really loud! I think they only sound good if you have a decently built motor...It seems to me like they are just super obnoxious with the stock motors! I like my Curtis Sparks...but am looking into a DASA. Isnt Rossier basically the same set-up as a DASA?

BadinBlack
08-18-2008, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by esr250r86
lol,DASA exhausts are really loud! I think they only sound good if you have a decently built motor...It seems to me like they are just super obnoxious with the stock motors! I like my Curtis Sparks...but am looking into a DASA. Isnt Rossier basically the same set-up as a DASA?
they are pretty similar, i run everything dasa on my bikes and when i bought the rossier i thought i wasn't going to do much to my duner. after porting and boring out the carb, i want to try the dasa to see how she runs. both pipes sound awsome but i'm thinking of going shorty dasa for all top end, since that is what is used in the dunes/hillshooting for the most part.