PDA

View Full Version : who's going pro next year?

maticus
08-13-2008, 04:52 PM
and what happened to clay holmes? did he get hurt or did i just not see him at loretta's? and is it true that cody gibson is going to kawi?

Ripitupfilms
08-13-2008, 05:47 PM
clay holmes crashed in the whoops. and yes gibson is gona TRY out the kawi

hsr
08-14-2008, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by atvracer9m
clay holmes crashed in the whoops. and yes gibson is gona TRY out the kawi

What exactly do you mean going to try it out? Factory team or no?

Warnerade
08-14-2008, 03:26 PM
Alex Trompen

450rRacer22
08-14-2008, 04:08 PM
me:D

xtullyx16
08-14-2008, 06:54 PM
Matt Shapaka

Warnerade
08-14-2008, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by xtullyx16
Matt Shapaka what the hell is your obsession with that kid?

xtullyx16
08-14-2008, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
what the hell is your obsession with that kid?

what obsession? U jealous i didnt say ur name?

trxwannbe
08-14-2008, 07:02 PM
haha no hes just wondering why you like all the slow kids

Warnerade
08-14-2008, 07:02 PM
Matt Shapacka told me he could beat pepper even after wrecking every race! ahaha pepper u sooo slow!

Thats just one post that I found real quick, I'm sure theres more.

xtullyx16
08-14-2008, 07:12 PM
so what man? it was a joke..

Warnerade
08-14-2008, 07:14 PM
Its just funny you keep using his name. Is he the only ametuer riders name you know, or do you personally know him and think hes god?

xtullyx16
08-14-2008, 07:17 PM
yeah he is my friend, but i dont think hes god, hes the fasted rider i know personally and hes riding pro am in florida right now

trxwannbe
08-14-2008, 07:18 PM
sheesh you need to get some faster friends.

Nick110
08-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Alex Trompen

This is no rumor. hes been tearing it up lately.

But Thomas Brown is goin pro too.

quadracer707
08-14-2008, 07:28 PM
Don't know man, I watched this kid since "C" class, one title "C" "B" did well in "A" this year, just has to be a little more consistant this year. I Do not Know him, But the boy has some real potential, I think some guys should post there name with there logger ID so we can see if any of you people responding are slow. We can look up your names & what races you were at & see how FAST you guys are. Iam not a racer But a father we goes to races & enjoys watching up & comers. I think the Shappka kid stands a better chance then most, & pro am is a good choice.

Just my observations,

Ken
:D

08-14-2008, 07:28 PM
yeah he is my friend, but i dont think hes god, hes the fasted rider i know personally and hes riding pro am in florida right now

Pro am in your sunshine state is way off from pro in nationals. Id like to see gibson and denoble in pro next year, Maybe thomas brown will move up to. Josh williams is running real good this year to but i dont think hes going to make the jump yet.

xtullyx16
08-14-2008, 07:35 PM
Matt races national B but he had sum badluck this year with wrecks.. hes got a great mechanic and family support i dont see why not.. it might be this year but he told me in a couple of years he'll be there

madskrillz2
08-14-2008, 07:35 PM
Alex Trompen

LMAO that kid needs to get a clue. What's so bad about it, is he actually thinks he is fast. At Loretta's he was claiming he was gonna get a factory ride from KTM. What a tool.
But as far as people going pro, I'd like to see Thomas Brown in the pro class but that's it. I think Gibson needs to run atleast one more year of pro am just to try and get smoother. Kid is fast but scary to watch at the same time. Seems like if he's not winning he is on the verge of wadding it up.

madskrillz2
08-14-2008, 07:37 PM
Matt races national B but he had sum badluck this year with wrecks.. hes got a great mechanic and family support i dont see why not.. it might be this year but he told me in a couple of years he'll be there

B? I thought he was running A

Warnerade
08-14-2008, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by quadracer707
Don't know man, I watched this kid since "C" class, one title "C" "B" did well in "A" this year, just has to be a little more consistant this year. I Do not Know him, But the boy has some real potential, I think some guys should post there name with there logger ID so we can see if any of you people responding are slow. We can look up your names & what races you were at & see how FAST you guys are. Iam not a racer But a father we goes to races & enjoys watching up & comers. I think the Shappka kid stands a better chance then most, & pro am is a good choice.

Just my observations,

Ken
:D I am by no means at all saying matt isnt a talented rider...never took anything away from him. I'd be racing in the same classes as he is but I broke my wrist right at the begining of the season.

xtullyx16
08-14-2008, 08:04 PM
I am by no means at all saying matt isnt a talented rider...never took anything away from him. I'd be racing in the same classes as he is but I broke my wrist right at the begining of the season.

well, then why were u giving my such a hard time when i said matt will be the next to go pro?? hes talented with great support behind him and he trains all year long

Warnerade
08-14-2008, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
LMAO that kid needs to get a clue. What's so bad about it, is he actually thinks he is fast. At Loretta's he was claiming he was gonna get a factory ride from KTM. What a tool.
But as far as people going pro, I'd like to see Thomas Brown in the pro class but that's it. I think Gibson needs to run atleast one more year of pro am just to try and get smoother. Kid is fast but scary to watch at the same time. Seems like if he's not winning he is on the verge of wadding it up. At redbud he told me he was gonna win both pro am classes and be the first quad to clear loroccos leap. Saturday me and my buddy watched him case the double of loroccos, he came off the track saying he cased the tripple and thought he broke his leg...

gotta love it

Warnerade
08-14-2008, 08:05 PM
well, then why were u giving my such a hard time when i said matt will be the next to go pro?? hes talented with great support behind him and he trains all year long if you have to ask, you'll never know...

this ones over your head buddy

JRP
08-14-2008, 09:11 PM

Matt ran A this past season. Im sure he will try out pro-am next year. Im pretty good friends with him, and talk to him all the time at the races. He might try and go for a championship in A before he moves up, but not to sure. Ill give him a call tomorrow and see what hes doin this off season

madskrillz2
08-14-2008, 09:25 PM
At redbud he told me he was gonna win both pro am classes and be the first quad to clear loroccos leap. Saturday me and my buddy watched him case the double of loroccos, he came off the track saying he cased the tripple and thought he broke his leg...

gotta love it

yeah Danny told me after that he was just rolling the double and never attempted it again. hah the only reason the kid isn't running pro is because he was forced to move down. he was considered a danger to himself and everybody else on the track. i don't think he could even run top 10 in B class.

elementryder
08-14-2008, 09:58 PM
randly lehr
not this year but within the next three years i belive he will be pro

uhm gibson, i thnk holmes should make the move and thomas brown

madskrillz2
08-14-2008, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by elementryder
randly lehr
not this year but within the next three years i belive he will be pro

uhm gibson, i thnk holmes should make the move and thomas brown

Yeah if Randy had the help any of those guys did he would already be pro. Once that guy gets some kind of real deal, LOOK OUT.

Warnerade
08-14-2008, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
yeah Danny told me after that he was just rolling the double and never attempted it again. hah the only reason the kid isn't running pro is because he was forced to move down. he was considered a danger to himself and everybody else on the track. i don't think he could even run top 10 in B class. I beat him when I was in B class lol

FHKracingZ
08-14-2008, 11:29 PM
Not to jump on the gibson band wagon but how can you say he shouldnt be in pro? He won a championship, enough said.. Did you ever watch jermiah jones ride?? definition of control'd yet riding the line of crashing.. Cody rides how hes gonna ride, you cant change that. He will be top 10 in pro next year..

Denoble has his 150 points so he should be in there. Clay didnt get his 150 points but he had his application in before the instated the 150 pro-am productions point rule.. So by rules, Jwilliams isnt eligible to move to pro next year, but rules are easilly bent by money. So who knows.

By the way, heres the gibson deal. Mike walsh is building cody a Kawasaki so cody can see how he likes it, if he does he takes the offer, if not he moves on.. Hes not gonna ride something he dosnt think he can be competitive on.

patrickj75
08-15-2008, 08:22 AM
It won't happen next year but Landon Hurst could move up in a couple years. It's tough to even qualify for the Pro class now. You have 25 or so riders trying to make it to 20 spots on the gate. I don't see anyone currently losing a ride or retiring. Gust is the oldest and he's still wining races.

quadboy38
08-15-2008, 08:51 AM
i heard thomas brown, nick denoble and cody gibson are all making the jump next year. those three are the only ones in pro am i think are ready for the pro class. id say one more year for jesse williams and he will be ready for sure. is it next season yet?!

madskrillz2
08-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
Not to jump on the gibson band wagon but how can you say he shouldnt be in pro? He won a championship, enough said.. Did you ever watch jermiah jones ride?? definition of control'd yet riding the line of crashing.. Cody rides how hes gonna ride, you cant change that. He will be top 10 in pro next year..

Denoble has his 150 points so he should be in there. Clay didnt get his 150 points but he had his application in before the instated the 150 pro-am productions point rule.. So by rules, Jwilliams isnt eligible to move to pro next year, but rules are easilly bent by money. So who knows.

By the way, heres the gibson deal. Mike walsh is building cody a Kawasaki so cody can see how he likes it, if he does he takes the offer, if not he moves on.. Hes not gonna ride something he dosnt think he can be competitive on.

Yeah he does ride similar to Jeremiah but I still think Jeremiah looked more in control than Cody. Not saying he couldn't run pro class, I just think he'd be better off one more year in pro am. That's just my opinion though; not trying to shove it down anyones throat.

08-15-2008, 01:01 PM
Cody is fast yes. But hes dangerous. Always wide open holding on for dear life. He needs to learn how to stay smooth and consistent before he really hurts him self. But hes one fast mofo. Its scary watching him ride

FHKracingZ
08-15-2008, 01:21 PM
I couldnt disagree more with you guys. It just confuses me.. Jeremiah Jones ride that fine line of crashing JUST like cody.. Creamer rides the fine line also. What most people dont understand is that when your a smaller rider 5'9 or less you have to move around more to get the weight where it needs to be.. Cody is smooth as butter over jumps and you cant deny that..

A perfect example. Ryan Villopoto. That is the most out of control rider I have ever seen ride a dirt bike, feet flying all over the place, elbows down, dropped arms, but he flat out flys and wins championships so nobody ever question's his riding style.

Ricky, James, Millsaps and others all rode out of control on minis and 125's. Ricky was the CRAZIEST person I ever seen ride a 125, talk about out of control..

Anyways the point of the story is , give him time, riders can only mature there riding style to the people they ride with.....

08-15-2008, 02:55 PM
i no how it is to be small. im 5'4 all im saying is he needs to get smoother before he hurts him self. no dought hes fast as hell. Stewart use to be bad to. fall every race but hes maturing and been better. Ricky. small. total controll. Villapoto is another story.

madskrillz2
08-15-2008, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
I couldnt disagree more with you guys. It just confuses me.. Jeremiah Jones ride that fine line of crashing JUST like cody.. Creamer rides the fine line also. What most people dont understand is that when your a smaller rider 5'9 or less you have to move around more to get the weight where it needs to be.. Cody is smooth as butter over jumps and you cant deny that..

A perfect example. Ryan Villopoto. That is the most out of control rider I have ever seen ride a dirt bike, feet flying all over the place, elbows down, dropped arms, but he flat out flys and wins championships so nobody ever question's his riding style.

Ricky, James, Millsaps and others all rode out of control on minis and 125's. Ricky was the CRAZIEST person I ever seen ride a 125, talk about out of control..

Anyways the point of the story is , give him time, riders can only mature there riding style to the people they ride with.....

I'm not doubting the kid in ANY way. I'm just saying I think he should make an attempt to smooth himself out. No doubt you can't completely change your riding style but there are some small things you can do to help yourself out. I never said Jeremiah was smooth, I just said he looked more in control than Cody. Lmao, Cody needs to get to that point. A controlled "riding the line" rider.

As for Creamer, I don't think he's anywhere close to riding the line. Atleast not like Jeremiah anyway.

madskrillz2
08-15-2008, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by walshyfz86
Cody is fast yes. But hes dangerous. Always wide open holding on for dear life. He needs to learn how to stay smooth and consistent before he really hurts him self. But hes one fast mofo. Its scary watching him ride

That's EXACTLY what I said when I saw him ride in person for the first time. It literally is scary. I don't ever remember watching Jeremiah and thinking "Man this guy is scary to watch."

Moto49X
08-15-2008, 04:17 PM
Alex Trompen

bahhhahahaha. Kid has no chance. He came to a local track once and i smoked him, I will admit I have no chance of going pro right now, or anytime soon. They did a staggar start with B class behind us and most of them passed Trompen too.

Warnerade
08-15-2008, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Moto49X
bahhhahahaha. Kid has no chance. He came to a local track once and i smoked him, I will admit I have no chance of going pro right now, or anytime soon. They did a staggar start with B class behind us and most of them passed Trompen too. what track? I race all the michigan tracks that he rides at...whats your name?

Moto49X
08-15-2008, 05:45 PM
what track? I race all the michigan tracks that he rides at...whats your name?

He came down to Taylorville Illinois a couple years ago before the WPSA. Dirk Davis is the name:macho

Warnerade
08-15-2008, 05:54 PM
oh gotcha, I was gonna say lol, i thought you were talking about a track in michigan, figured I knew who ya were

07HRC450R
08-15-2008, 06:11 PM
Mitch Reynolds is goin pro:D

logangsxr998
08-15-2008, 06:19 PM
I would like to se Mark Kendall go PRO

xtullyx16
08-15-2008, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Moto49X
He came down to Taylorville Illinois a couple years ago before the WPSA. Dirk Davis is the name:macho

You cant hold that against Alex Trompen.. I have seen a pro that ran at my local track, Malvern, and ran in money quad ( that fastest group) and got 3rd because people who race at the local tracks have raced there for a whole season every week.. its just not fair.

Warnerade
08-15-2008, 08:01 PM
You cant hold that against Alex Trompen.. I have seen a pro that ran at my local track, Malvern, and ran in money quad ( that fastest group) and got 3rd because people who race at the local tracks have raced there for a whole season every week.. its just not fair. You really need to just stop posting lol

The situation your talking about is completely different than the alex trompen situation. He simply can not ride, at all...he SHOULD be in B class, hopefully the ama will keep knocking him down a class each year until they put him in B.

madskrillz2
08-15-2008, 08:03 PM
You cant hold that against Alex Trompen.. I have seen a pro that ran at my local track, Malvern, and ran in money quad ( that fastest group) and got 3rd because people who race at the local tracks have raced there for a whole season every week.. its just not fair.

Yeah you can.....he sucks and has a big head for absolutely no reason. If you had met the guy you would understand why people rag on him so much. He's just an absolute moron.

xtullyx16
08-15-2008, 08:05 PM
You really need to just stop posting lol

The situation your talking about is completely different than the alex trompen situation. He simply can not ride, at all...he SHOULD be in B class, hopefully the ama will keep knocking him down a class each year until they put him in B.

You need to grow up man, if u dont like what i post then shutup, ur an arrogant *******, if i knew where u lived i would already have broken ur other wrist.

Nick110
08-15-2008, 08:05 PM

I disagree.... He must be fast because he has pink gear.

madskrillz2
08-15-2008, 08:06 PM

Yeah hopefully they pull the danger to everyone else on the track out again. Or maybe they'll just say "you suck get a clue"

madskrillz2
08-15-2008, 08:08 PM
You need to grow up man, if u dont like what i post then shutup, ur an arrogant *******, if i knew where u lived i would already have broken ur other wrist.

Well if you don't like what he posts, why don't you shutup? Like I said, if you had met the kid you would understand

Warnerade
08-15-2008, 08:08 PM

Shawn Warner
1200 Albon Road
Holland Ohio, 43528.

Want my work address too? I'll be here till 6am.

Wake up kid, you never have a clue as to what your talking about...

Moto49X
08-15-2008, 08:10 PM
Go up to a REAL PRO and ask them about trompen, this kid is a joke. I've been to a dozen nationals that he was at 'racing' in pro class. I spoke to several of the real pro's who wanted him off the track, and not to be riding on the track during a pro practice or race.

Moto49X
08-15-2008, 08:12 PM
Shawn Warner
1200 Albon Road
Holland Ohio, 43528.

I'm going to write you a mean letter mister :grr: :chinese: :mad:

xtullyx16
08-15-2008, 08:12 PM

besides, my situation is directly related to what Motox49 stated, Alex went to a local track where everyone races all year long, and he went their one time and did bad.. Imo u cant hold that race against him.. because most racers who go to local tracks haved raced their all season and know the fastest lines on every part of the track..

Nick110
08-15-2008, 08:14 PM
besides, my situation is directly related to what Motox49 stated, Alex went to a local track where everyone races all year long, and he went their one time and did bad.. Imo u cant hold that race against him.. because most racers who go to local tracks haved raced their all season and know the fastest lines on every part of the track..

If your PRO you can go to any track and pick up the fast lines with in a couple laps. What you are saying is no excuse to why he sucks.

Warnerade
08-15-2008, 08:15 PM
So I should be able to beat Josh Creamer at redbud because I race there all season?

Theres a fine line between knowing the track better and sucking, alex is farrrrr from that line.

madskrillz2
08-15-2008, 08:15 PM

Well besides that situation, are you gonna go to his house and break his other wrist now? And if he was as good as he claims to be, riding at a new track wouldn't be a problem.

Moto49X
08-15-2008, 08:16 PM

Go watch Alex race before you ever post in this thread again.

xtullyx16
08-15-2008, 08:20 PM
So I should be able to beat Josh Creamer at redbud because I race there all season?

Theres a fine line between knowing the track better and sucking, alex is farrrrr from that line.

Im not arguing the case of wether he sucks or not.. he is from what i hear from u guys.. but bashing him for racing at a track that he might have never ran before and didnt run great is what im saying is not fair..

and No u couldnt be Josh Creamer cause
1. You have a broken wrist
2. hes got superman speed

Moto49X
08-15-2008, 08:25 PM
Im not arguing the case of wether he sucks or not.. he is from what i hear from u guys.. but bashing him for racing at a track that he might have never ran before and didnt run great is what im saying is not fair..

your so fu(k!ng ignorant. Watch him race, stop deffending someone who do not even know. He is a joke to ATV racing if he tries to call himself a pro rider. He will eventually get himself severly hurt, or even hurt one of the real pro's when they are trying to lap him for the 3rd time. If you have seen him or do know him, then i'm sorry:rolleyes:

madskrillz2
08-15-2008, 08:27 PM

So you're saying if Chad Wienen went to a track he had never ran before and lost to LOCALS he would have that excuse? Give me a break

You should never post here again because:
1. You're an idiot
2. You have never seen Alex Trompen ride
3. You're an idiot

Warnerade
08-15-2008, 08:28 PM

2. hes got superman speed doesnt matter if he knew the track like the back of his hand....he woulda got beat either way, what dont you get about that?

1. I've posted some of my best lap times ever at some tracks with my broken wrist, ti doesnt affect my riding at all.
2.it was an example, I said something blatantly dumb to try and show you how you look when you post...
3. my other wrist aint broken yet, next time you try and be an internet badass, dont make a blatant threat and make yourself look like a tool.

Moto49X
08-15-2008, 08:31 PM

3. my other wrist aint broken yet, next time you try and be an internet badass, dont make a blatant threat and make yourself look like a tool.

I know where you live. I will break your whole arm, PP toucher.:blah:

xtullyx16
08-15-2008, 08:38 PM
doesnt matter if he knew the track like the back of his hand....he woulda got beat either way, what dont you get about that?

1. I've posted some of my best lap times ever at some tracks with my broken wrist, ti doesnt affect my riding at all.
2.it was an example, I said something blatantly dumb to try and show you how you look when you post...

LOL, oh man.. did i hurt ur pride? Josh Creamer practices several times at redbud throughout the year.. so it cant even be an example to my post.. and then ur bashing a person who isnt even a member of this site and cant defend what u say about him.. and then u call me out for being an internet badass because i said i did not like what u had to say about my posts.. wow

Warnerade
08-15-2008, 08:44 PM
LOL, oh man.. did i hurt ur pride? Josh Creamer practices several times at redbud throughout the year.. so it cant even be an example to my post.. and then ur bashing a person who isnt even a member of this site and cant defend what u say about him.. and then u call me out for being an internet badass because i said i did not like what u had to say about my posts.. wow I give up...your being put on my ignore list after this post...

He practices at redbud several times a year? Funny, because in 2006 and 2007 I made it to every single event they had cept for one open ride, and guess what...creamer wasnt there once. So far this year,he hasnt been there yet. Unless Amy Richie lets him in for a private session, which I doubt...hes not going there.

Bashing a person who cant defend himself? I know the kid ya dingle berry, I have personally met him, talked to him, rode with him, raced against him, and told him everything I just said about him right to his face....have you? Probably not. I called you an internet badass because you threatened to break my other wrist, hence why I posted my address. Put yourself out on the line like that...make sure its with someone who will say "oh, sorry...please dont hurt me". Its not just me that doesnt lipke your posts, its EVERYONE, open your eyes.

No, you didnt hurt my pride, just once again showing that you have absolutely no idea what your talking about, so you shouldnt open your mouth. My wrist was a great example of that.

You've just been trumped, good night.

416exfreak
08-15-2008, 09:02 PM
xtullyx16

This is your theme poster for the day.

LTR450_#67
08-15-2008, 09:13 PM
This thread has gotten off topic, hijacked and turned into a pissing match.

I'm going to say I could see Cody Grant, Clay Holmes, Nick Denoble and Cody Gibson going pro..... We'll see....

FHKracingZ
08-15-2008, 11:07 PM
As I have stated the ONLY people who can goto Pro class from Pro-am this year are:

Thomas Brown - 224 points
Nick DeNoble - 192 points
Cody Gibson - 163 points

and clay holmes because he had his application in before the 150 point rule. Others may have had there application in also..

If you dont have 150 points you cant move up, period.

Heres a quote right from the rule book.

" Pro Am Production will be the sole gage for advancement to the AMA Pro ATV division. To be eligible to apply for an AMA Pro Racing license a rider must accumulate 150 points based on the points scale provided in the supplemental rule package for the ATVA Amateur National Motocross Championship."

IOWAracer
08-16-2008, 01:08 AM
what about XC guys?

I know im gonna go Pro locally and one else?

B-Roc

Dupontster
08-16-2008, 03:20 AM
Shawn Warner
1200 Albon Road
Holland Ohio, 43528.

You have been added to my Christmas List....:D

madskrillz2
08-16-2008, 12:42 PM
I give up...your being put on my ignore list after this post...

He practices at redbud several times a year? Funny, because in 2006 and 2007 I made it to every single event they had cept for one open ride, and guess what...creamer wasnt there once. So far this year,he hasnt been there yet. Unless Amy Richie lets him in for a private session, which I doubt...hes not going there.

Bashing a person who cant defend himself? I know the kid ya dingle berry, I have personally met him, talked to him, rode with him, raced against him, and told him everything I just said about him right to his face....have you? Probably not. I called you an internet badass because you threatened to break my other wrist, hence why I posted my address. Put yourself out on the line like that...make sure its with someone who will say "oh, sorry...please dont hurt me". Its not just me that doesnt lipke your posts, its EVERYONE, open your eyes.

No, you didnt hurt my pride, just once again showing that you have absolutely no idea what your talking about, so you shouldnt open your mouth. My wrist was a great example of that.

You've just been trumped, good night.

PWND!

gibson133
09-03-2008, 06:40 AM
Im a guessin that my boy PARKER JONES is gonna light up the Pro Class next year, kid wrapped up the A class and is running the rest of the season after summer break in PRO, not pro-am. his national number is gonna go from 43 to 19 unless he does good these last races, probably like a top 15 kinda deal.

quadboy38
09-03-2008, 08:43 AM
does anyone know what bikes nick or cody will be on next year? heard nick has had offers from ktm and polaris but i dont know how true that is......

oj250r
09-03-2008, 10:00 AM
Shawn Warner
1200 Albon Road
Holland Ohio, 43528.

oh my god thats is some funny S**t... WOW LMFAO.. Warnerade i swear everytime i see a post with your name it always cracks me up with what you say to ppl...

clay holmes cant run pro yet cause he is under contract to ride for joe byrd for a certain amount of years as a pro-am rider and i dont think his contract is up yet..

thomas brown im pretty sure he is goin pro next year from what i was hearing around the pits at lorettas

cody gibson is gettin a kawi to ride and see how he likes it cause his mom and she was tellin me they were talkin to ppl and is gonna ride one frist and see how it goes and they still are not sure yet if he going to run pro yet next year

cody grant is one of my friends i ride with some times and he is fast as hell but he isnt gonna run pro next year from what he told me unless he chages his mind over the winter but its doubtful and u'll see him riding for jorge again next year on a media allstars bike

FHKracingZ
09-03-2008, 10:35 AM
Clay will be in pro next year, trust me...

raptoric
09-03-2008, 12:15 PM
i think im ready have been turning some great laps
at pine lakes & copper valley lately

maticus
09-03-2008, 12:31 PM
how bout this one. does anyone know if any of the pros are getting dropped from thier teams or if any new teams are being made?

LTR450_#67
09-03-2008, 01:02 PM
Kawi is dropping to a 2 man team....

ricksmx865
09-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by gibson133
Im a guessin that my boy PARKER JONES is gonna light up the Pro Class next year, kid wrapped up the A class and is running the rest of the season after summer break in PRO, not pro-am. his national number is gonna go from 43 to 19 unless he does good these last races, probably like a top 15 kinda deal.

love seeing indiana boys moving up, the kid can ride thats for sho.... gonna be interesting what goes down after summer break, we'll find out soon enough!

laeger2fiddyr
09-04-2008, 06:22 AM
i heard that about kawi too! they r gonna drop little & shumacher if gibson signs w/ them. just what i heard

300ex mxracer
09-04-2008, 11:30 AM
I heard gibson isn't running for factory kawi but is on a supported kawi for hendrick maybe?

Warnerade
09-04-2008, 12:36 PM
shumaker is going to privateer on a polaris...

hsr
09-04-2008, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by 300ex mxracer
I heard gibson isn't running for factory kawi but is on a supported kawi for hendrick maybe?

Gibson would be a fool to pass up a factory kawi ride...

extremeblastr
09-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by hsr
Gibson would be a fool to pass up a factory kawi ride...

not sure if maybe your a little slow or what but his post was aiming toward the fact that he doens't think he was offered a factory any dipsh** knows that you should never pass up a factory ride unless its for mizuno lol

Warnerade
09-04-2008, 03:20 PM
why would he be a fool to pass up a factory ride?

What if he isnt comfortable on the kawi like he is on the ltr?

I know Id rather pay more out of pocket to finish better, vs. having everything handed to me and finishing poorly.

hsr
09-04-2008, 04:41 PM

I know Id rather pay more out of pocket to finish better, vs. having everything handed to me and finishing poorly.

I can see your point, but you have to look at things long term also. With the economy and gas prices, how much money can the average joe with some support be able to spend out of their own pocket to travel all around the country? I'm sure that crazy little SOB could make that factory kawi sing. But i know where you are coming from

hsr
09-04-2008, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
not sure if maybe your a little slow or what but his post was aiming toward the fact that he doens't think he was offered a factory any dipsh** knows that you should never pass up a factory ride unless its for mizuno lol

From what I've heard factory kawi came forth with an offer for gibson...before he signed anything supposedly mike walsh built a kawi for cody to see if he was going to like it or not...still haven't heard of anything that has been finalized. I understand what's goin on here bud, no need to flame

08mxkfx
09-07-2008, 08:52 PM
I heard from a reliable source that Gibson will be on a Kawi next season and will still be in Pro-AM

diangelo#67
09-07-2008, 09:30 PM
shumaker is going to privateer on a polaris...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

diangelo#67
09-07-2008, 09:32 PM

guess what that is exactly why jeremy lawson never went back to suzuki he thought they were too heavy. reserved 2 hondas and had the best season ever

diangelo#67
09-07-2008, 09:34 PM
we'll see, a little testing some laps. contracts always have loop holes so if the rider is not satisfied he can vaamoose

madskrillz2
09-07-2008, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by diangelo#67
we'll see, a little testing some laps. contracts always have loop holes so if the rider is not satisfied he can vaamoose

vaamoose huh? haha that's a new one for me

racerx573
09-08-2008, 09:58 PM
I heard rumors that Chuck Presley is going straight to the pro class.