PDA

View Full Version : n00b with question

zedicus00
08-13-2008, 03:57 PM
not really, just havent been on here in a long time and thought i would see what was up. we JUST found out we are expecting our 2nd child, and im behind n our house remodel, and im changing jobs, and, and and...

whats all you other old timers been up too??

mxduner
08-13-2008, 05:27 PM
not really an old timer... well atleast as far as this site goes.

congrats on the news of your 2nd child!, and good luck on the job change.

also i am pretty sure you have helped me out in the past, and i wanna say thanks to you, and everybody else!

Aceman
08-13-2008, 06:00 PM
Damn....I think the last time you posted on here you were expecting your first child!:o

This leads me to one of two conclusions, either you don't get on here enough or you and your girlie like making babies....:chinese:

86 Quad R
08-14-2008, 09:21 AM
hi ya zed. long time no see. glad ya could drop in lol. congrates to you and the misses. :cool:

zedicus00
08-15-2008, 07:05 AM
let me tell you its been a busy year. Mysti now runs a daycare out of our house, the bathroom remodel still isnt complete, and we were planning to have 2 kids but it took us 3 years on the first one so this one was a bit of a surprise.

and my poor hobbies, well the 250R is still in the garage, in pieces, i have everything for it, except the time to assemble it.

thas how it goes though, imma try an hang around here a bit more, if nothing else i will be lurking.

ride hard guys.

kiesta00
08-15-2008, 06:48 PM
Good to hear from ya.