PDA

View Full Version : Apple Ipod Touch 8GB

atvmaster0927
08-13-2008, 12:03 PM
I'm selling my Apple Ipod Touch 8gb. It is in fairly new condition. Works perfect. Never had any problems. It does have a few small scratches on the screen and some wear on the back.(its not thet noticeable). I will include the ipod touch 8gb, headphones, and transfer cable. I'm asking $200 or best offer. I will ship for only 5 dollars. I do take paypal.

(sorry for the picture quality below.)

atvmaster0927
08-13-2008, 12:03 PM

justin1022
08-13-2008, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by atvmaster0927

y didnt you jail break it i jail broke mine before someome stole it i wil ask my dad when he gets home i will give you 200 do yo uship to canada?

atvmaster0927
08-13-2008, 12:41 PM
Yes i will ship to Canada if all shipping costs are paid for(which would be 15 dollars to canada). I never did because i was nervious o would do something wrong and mess it up. I'll PM you my paypal.

atvmaster0927
08-13-2008, 11:02 PM
bump

Warnerade
08-13-2008, 11:45 PM
jail broke it?

atvmaster0927
08-14-2008, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Warnerade
jail broke it?

Currently, it's not. But if you would like for me to, i will. If your really interested in buying it, let me know and i will jailbrake it for you put anything you want on to it.

Warnerade
08-14-2008, 11:05 AM
no im asking what jail breaking it is lol

justin1022
08-14-2008, 11:06 AM
yea it bassicly comes from factory with a password only apple knows and it will not let you put anything on it. but some people figured it out i guess and if you go to there webiste they jail break it and you get this one program and it is a program thats gives you everything from gps to games. the only problem with jail breaking is when your on the internet you have no virus protection but if you ever do get a virus you can reset it and you get it set back to normal and the virus gets tooken off. some people say it wreaks the ipod but it doesnt. because when you send it in to get fixed they jail break it to get that program to download all the stuff back on it that they took off. but sorry i coudlnt ask my dad yesterday because i ended up going to a freinds to run some laps on the track i will for sure tonight though.

justin1022
08-14-2008, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Warnerade
no im asking what jail breaking it is lol

i just explained it all

gcart2
08-14-2008, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by justin1022
yea it bassicly comes from factory with a password only apple knows and it will not let you put anything on it. but some people figured it out i guess and if you go to there webiste they jail break it and you get this one program and it is a program thats gives you everything from gps to games. the only problem with jail breaking is when your on the internet you have no virus protection but if you ever do get a virus you can reset it and you get it set back to normal and the virus gets tooken off. some people say it wreaks the ipod but it doesnt. because when you send it in to get fixed they jail break it to get that program to download all the stuff back on it that they took off. but sorry i coudlnt ask my dad yesterday because i ended up going to a freinds to run some laps on the track i will for sure tonight though.

more info please.

are we talking free music??

and get virus' on cpu or ipod?

justin1022
08-14-2008, 11:10 AM
here is a linnk on how to do it http://www.ipodtouchhacks.com/ipod-touch/detailed-instructions-on-how-to-jailbreak-114/

justin1022
08-14-2008, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by gcart2
more info please.

there is a link on how to do it below but you have to do it off your ipod you cant do it through the computer and viruses on the ipod but if you reset it they get tooken off but then yo uhave to rejail break your ipod

atvmaster0927
08-14-2008, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
more info please.

You can get FREE music from Limewire :devil:

It's not hard to at all. You can get an easy installer, that takes just minutes to do. Look on Youtube for some easy step by step how to's. But you can do anything with it like gps, Nintendo 64 games(ect), and a lot of other cool features for the ipod itself.

08-27-2008, 02:16 PM
I have a 8gb Ipod touch also im selling. I have it jail broken and 3 pages worth of apps. I also have huevos 4 and 7 and beating the odds on it. If anyone is intrested just pm me and ill get all the songs on it you want b4 I ship it if songs is an issue.

atvmaster0927
08-28-2008, 08:33 AM
Yup. I jailbroke it few days ago. It works 100x better now than it did. I got a bit over 3 pages of cool apps.

It still for sale though. And i'll put everything you want on it, like songs, videos, ect